New Fleet Orders/Fleet Management and NPC Factions Suggestion

Reaction score
    So i cant help but notice they are gonna work on Fleet and NPC Factions some more for the next Update. So for the Fleet i would really want a way to tell which ship in my fleet to do something. For example, lets say i have a Mining fleet to mine resources, well, i want to add a few Fighters and a Destroyer to that fleet so they can protect the miners as they mine. well if i have my entire fleet mining, the Fighters and the Destroyer will try to mine as well and not defend the Miners unless i want to make a whole new fleet for just the Fighters and Destroyer. so can i just select the fighters and the Destroyer and issue an order just for them while the miners mine. Thats what i want next in the fleet, as well as mine planets, that would be nice as well. As for the NPC Faction, i would like to see a bit more action in the universe between factions, i want a police like faction that will actively engage pirate Stations and vice versa. Be nice to add a bit of touch in the universe that we can stumble upon.

Reaction score
    An easy to manage option for making multiple fleets might work better to be honest, since you could easily reassign the defense ships to other tasks whilst you're not mining. Just give a "defend" x function.