New Eden Fleetworks | EVE Online Ships in StarMade

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Gallente looks green to me.
    Oooooo, new ship I haven't seen yet. Is this coming in a later update?

On a side note, I've acknowledged it's technically more green than blue, but feels more like blue than green. :/

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oooooo, new ship I haven't seen yet. Is this coming in a later update?

On a side note, I've acknowledged it's technically more green than blue, but feels more like blue than green. :/
    I get the same feeling. I think it has to do something with how the ships shaders work.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    So I realized that I am posting the ship stats for my downloads in quite the silly manner. If I post a new ship or update an old one I have to redo the stats on the main download page. I like to keep things clean so I format it nicely and in the end it can take me 20 minutes to format the information.
    I say balls to that. I'll just make a cool template where I can change the type instantly for each ship. Easy? No. It took me 5+ hours to make the template below. But it will be worth it. It's one hell of a way to display your ship information.

So that there is the Caldari Heron. It features a color scheme from EVE. The catch is that my color scheme in EVE changes as I change which ship I am flying as demonstrated below.

So now that I have created one of these templates I need to make a dozen more to match the other factions. It's fun though. I love this stuff.

With that said. Let me go through this and point out where everything is. Refer to the screenshot at the end.
    1 - Hull type and paint job.
    2 - Ship description, usually lore based information.
    3 - Ship characteristics, a general definition of the ship.
    4 - Ship bonuses, usually based on ship type or faction.
    5 - Role bonuses, based on the purpose of the ship.
    6 - Rig slots, things I have yet to work on.
    7 - Turret slots. If they are colored in then they are present on the download.
    8 - High slots. If I get to putting modules on the ship I will place their icons here.
    9 - Missile slots. Colored in if they are present on the download.
    10 - Medium slots. See high slots.
    11 - Low slots. See high slots.
    12 - Power information. Regen and capacity listed here.
    13 - Offensive information. This will be a limited description of what is on the ship in terms of weaponry. It lists all primary, secondary and tertiary block counts and the DPS if I can get an accurate number.
    14 - Defensive information. Listed is total HP, shield, armor, and structure HP and shield regen.
    15 - Targeting information. This is actually my scanner count with my personal rating system and block count compared to the system requirement.
    16 - Navigation information . Here is listed mass, turning speeds, thrust, thrust to mass ratio, jump drive rating and jump drives count compared to the system requirement.
    17 - Cargo holds. The cargo for each ship is rounded to the closest 100 cubic meters. For every 100 m3 of cargo there is a single chest on the ship. The number of drone space determines the number of drones and their size, which depends on the ship size. Ship size can be found at point 3.

From here on out I will post ships with this info here and replace the wall of text on each download as I complete these images.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Video Genius
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Looking great Criss! I love making arty stuff to, but I know it takes a mega long time to do, but it's always worth it for the outcome! 10/10

Reactions: Criss

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    It only took me 30 minutes to redo another one. That was after a few mistakes. But since so many things use the same color scheme its a matter of copy/pasting the color code to all the parts. I only have to do it once and from there on out the only thing that changes is the text.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So I realized that I am posting the ship stats for my downloads in quite the silly manner. If I post a new ship or update an old one I have to redo the stats on the main download page. I like to keep things clean so I format it nicely and in the end it can take me 20 minutes to format the information.
    I say balls to that. I'll just make a cool template where I can change the type instantly for each ship. Easy? No. It took me 5+ hours to make the template below. But it will be worth it. It's one hell of a way to display your ship information.

So that there is the Caldari Heron. It features a color scheme from EVE. The catch is that my color scheme in EVE changes as I change which ship I am flying as demonstrated below.

So now that I have created one of these templates I need to make a dozen more to match the other factions. It's fun though. I love this stuff.

With that said. Let me go through this and point out where everything is. Refer to the screenshot at the end.
    1 - Hull type and paint job.
    2 - Ship description, usually lore based information.
    3 - Ship characteristics, a general definition of the ship.
    4 - Ship bonuses, usually based on ship type or faction.
    5 - Role bonuses, based on the purpose of the ship.
    6 - Rig slots, things I have yet to work on.
    7 - Turret slots. If they are colored in then they are present on the download.
    8 - High slots. If I get to putting modules on the ship I will place their icons here.
    9 - Missile slots. Colored in if they are present on the download.
    10 - Medium slots. See high slots.
    11 - Low slots. See high slots.
    12 - Power information. Regen and capacity listed here.
    13 - Offensive information. This will be a limited description of what is on the ship in terms of weaponry. It lists all primary, secondary and tertiary block counts and the DPS if I can get an accurate number.
    14 - Defensive information. Listed is total HP, shield, armor, and structure HP and shield regen.
    15 - Targeting information. This is actually my scanner count with my personal rating system and block count compared to the system requirement.
    16 - Navigation information . Here is listed mass, turning speeds, thrust, thrust to mass ratio, jump drive rating and jump drives count compared to the system requirement.
    17 - Cargo holds. The cargo for each ship is rounded to the closest 100 cubic meters. For every 100 m3 of cargo there is a single chest on the ship. The number of drone space determines the number of drones and their size, which depends on the ship size. Ship size can be found at point 3.

From here on out I will post ships with this info here and replace the wall of text on each download as I complete these images.
    woooooow. That looks awesome!

400 m^3 cargo on the heron, I'm assuming you mean 400x storages?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    woooooow. That looks awesome!

400 m^3 cargo on the heron, I'm assuming you mean 400x storages?
    Read the thingy. 1 storage for every 100 m3. Also the Heron in no way can have 400 m3 of internal cargo space. It would take up most of the interior. They got the scale on that one so wrong :P

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius

Got the Amarr I color scheme done. This is fun. I also realized I never put shields on the Punisher. This brings tears to my eyes. I thought it was ready for release and it isn't :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442141777,1442140460][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will likely be spamming these here till they are done. Also I am thinking of setting up a new system where I only update ships like 3 or so times a year. Once every 4 months sounds good to me. Anyways, here is the Impairor stat page.

Reactions: Rumcajz

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That's pretty damn spiffy. :D What are you laying those out in?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Oooh, using the actual EvE UI, good idea!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hello! I have just posted this here video of the latest ships of mine. Check it out. Over the weekend, if I am not too busy I will try and release the ship before twitchcon. Additionally, every time I do a StarMade livestream or post an NEF video on YouTube you will have the chance to win a sment file for a special edition ship! I will need to setup a raffle system for the ship download for streams but you can comment on any NEF video from here on out to win the ships. I will pick a winner at random.

The current ships are the Blood Raiders Hematos, the Sukuuvestaa Edition Heron and the Kador Edition Punisher. More will be added over time. Good luck!

Reactions: Rumcajz and Gasboy

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hello. I have updated the Minmatar Breacher to have the latest stat conversions for it's systems. Level 5 skills here we come! Additionally I have decided that all ships of mine will only be updated once every 6 months. I spend too much time updating ships and not building new ones. The Breacher will not be updated again till April 1st next year along with all other ships of recent updates. Link to the ship and an image of it's stats below!

http://starmadedock.net/content/minmatar-breacher-standard-edition.1886/

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hello! I have updated 4 ships on the community content pages. I also created their stat imagery as well. A video will be coming out later today covering the changes to the Gallente color scheme and everything else that I have worked on.

http://starmadedock.net/content/minmatar-probe-standard-edition.1957/

http://starmadedock.net/content/minmatar-burst-standard-edition.1842/

http://starmadedock.net/content/gallente-velator-standard-edition.1708/

http://starmadedock.net/content/gallente-firbolg-standard-edition.1527/

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Hello. Here is the latest NEF episode. Enjoy!

[DOUBLEPOST=1443867836,1443866957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also here is a bit of a teaser of the ship I am working on. Just so you guys know where it's at, the details are being added and soon the systems as well. I am sure those struts and colors are all you need to know to figure out what it is.