New Datlof Republic Recruitment

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    New Datlof Republics

Uniting the peoples of starmade using diplomacy and war, one server at a time.
    stronkest.png
    Applications are recommended to be done through our google form
    Click me

• Respect all members and leadership (NO FLAMING)
    • Do not disclose our blueprints and sensitive intel
    • Do not spam chat with demands (ask once or twice)
    • Go ahead and take any ship lying around (we don't care we will pump out more ships)
    • It is not "your" ship it belongs to the people
    • Do not friendly fire, or you will be kicked
    • Do not attack other people unless told to by a higher power (no unnecessary war)
    • Abide local server rules
    • Stay loyal to the faction
    • Don't you fucking dare try to start a war with the UIS

Ranks of faction
    Leaders (FIRST CLASS)
    DIPLOMATIC/POLITICAL
    President (Ultragamer2000) (note: has full control over everything)
    Diplomat

NAVAL:
    Great Admiral
    Admiral

ALL PURPOSE (less authority than special of type (etc less command priority than a admiral etc)
    Great general
    General

LAND
    Grand Field Martial
    Field Martial

OTHER:
    Spec Ops General
    Head Engineer (also in charge of research and development)
    Federal Trade Leader
    Head of
    Intelligence
    Head of Intel directs the intelligence agency of the NDR
    They are responsible for the following
    • Defending secret projects from spies
    • Detecting stealth ships
    • Counter-Intelligence
    • Claiming Intelligence from other Factions
    • Planning an assault with the military leaders using gained knowledge

Second class
    MILITARY
    Field Officer
    Spec Ops
    Spy
    Adv Engineer
    Elite Pilot
    Commander

Worker Class
    Engineer
    Pilot
    Turret Gunner
    Trade Operator
    Miner
    Guard

Our presence is on the following servers:
    Cosmic Pantheon
    (Coming Soon) CraftAU

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: Indigo Slimez

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    A few small mistakes to correct:

You forgot a bracket on
    the front bracket where you need to put '[' in front of SPOILER

Applications are reccomended to be done through our google form
    -> recommended*
    ALL PURP (less authroity then spec)
    -> authority*
    -> than*
    Head of Intel directs the intellegence agency of the NDR
    They is responsible for the following
    -> Either 'They are*' or 'He/She* is'
    Claiming Intellegence from other Factions
    -> Intelligence*
    -> Intelligence*

undefined
    You can add a spoiler within a spoiler as shown here:
    You get the point

A few practical points:

Do not ask for promotions
    1) You disapprove of ambition within your faction? By saying, do not ask for promotions you are discourage people from inquiring about or finding out how they can be off greater use to your faction.

2) Isn't clear until after you think about it for a while that 'purp' is purpose in this case. And when you say 'less authority* than* spec', you are referencing the Spec Ops General, so it would be better to say "less authority than Spec Ops General" or "ranked lower than Spec Ops General".

Planning an assault with the militant leaders using gained knowledge
    3)

Militant is not the same as military. If you meant to say that the Head of Intelligence* is planning an assault together with extremists or radicals or together with those people who are particularly belligerent and aggressive (arguably not best qualities for military personnel if you want to have diplomatic relations with anyone) then that is right word. Otherwise, I would recommend the alteration to military leaders/commanders/personnel.

Ranks of faction
    Leaders (FIRST CLASS)
    DIPLOMATIC/POLITICAL
    President (Ultragamer2000) (note: has full control over everything)

NAVAL:
    Great Admiral
    Admiral

Great general
    General

LAND
    Grand Field Martial
    Field Martial

OTHER:
    Spec Ops General
    Head Engineer (also in charge of research and development)
    Federal Trade Leader
    Head of Intellegence
    • Defending secret projects from spies
    • Detecting stealth ships
    • Counter-Intellegence
    • Claiming Intellegence from other Factions
    • Planning an assault with the militant leaders using gained knowledge

Second class
    MILITARY
    Field Officer
    Spec Ops
    Spy
    Adv Engineer
    Elite Pilot
    Commander

Worker Class
    Engineer
    Pilot
    Turret Gunner
    Trade Operator
    Miner
    Guard
    4) I would advise revising the second class and worker class to reflect or mention that Engineer=Pilot=Turret Gunner=Trade Operator=Miner=Guard if that was the effect you wanted. Also, I must draw your attention to your civilian departments. Do military personnel get elected as Federal Trade Leader (s)? There are no civilian job promotions from trade operator or miner and according to your ladder-style ranking system of worker class<second class<first class, there is only military in second class, preventing civilian/financial or industrial jobs (with exception of as adv engineer) to rise above worker class.

Uniting the peoples of starmade using diplomacy and war, one server at a time.
    5) There are no diplomat/ambassador roles at the moment other than yourself, and you are the leader, which means that this prevents any progression if you are not present for whatever reason 24/7. It can be a good idea to assign a person specifically as a diplomat to deal with diplomatic issues, to avoid having military personnel as faction representatives. Otherwise, you face the problem of overlapping diplomacy and war and thus reducing your chances of solving conflict or agreeing on peaceful agreements. Perhaps the 'Federal Trade Leader' is responsible for all of this? (quite a lot for one person). If he is, regardless of the burden that this would entail, this should be mentioned for it is unclear from this ranking system.

6) You can use formatting in google forms to allow for multiple-choice questions, have several lines as answers etc. You have also used question marks in the last entry without having used a question mark in any other email.

7) 'NDR Join' should also be changed to something which reflects what the document is or removed as it is not necessary.

8) Provide a few lines for other factions or a paragraph block so easier for potential employees.

9) What days of the week

10) You didn't ask for their name or in-game name. If they do not give you steam or email you have no idea who applied. You probably are not tracking their email, so if you are not asking for it as an essential, it can be problematic.

11) And the overbearing problem with this form that I would highly advise changing is that none of the answers are compulsory....You can submit an entry without writing anything, or only answering those questions you, the employee, want to answer. This means that if you as the employer want to find out about his/her faction history, he/she can avoid answering that, he/she can just answer 1 or even none of the categories other than give his/her steam and/or email.

12) Communism vs Democracy - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
    "International theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, with actual ownership ascribed to the community or state. Rejection of free markets and extreme distrust of Capitalism in any form."

Communism conflicts with your third preventing stealing of 'our' ships. If the rules are applied to members of your faction and holding of all property being ascribed to the community, everyone is entitled to use each other's ships and is very much in the right to protest if you say they cannot share in the use of the ship of a fellow comrade.

Last edited:

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    A few small mistakes to correct:

You forgot a bracket on
    the front bracket where you need to put '[' in front of SPOILER

-> recommended*
    -> authority*
    -> than*
    -> Either 'They are*' or 'He/She* is'
    -> Intelligence*
    -> Intelligence*

You can add a spoiler within a spoiler as shown here:
    You get the point

A few practical points:

1) You disapprove of ambition within your faction? By saying, do not ask for promotions you are discourage people from inquiring about or finding out how they can be off greater use to your faction.

2) Isn't clear until after you think about it for a while that 'purp' is purpose in this case. And when you say 'less authority* than* spec', you are referencing the Spec Ops General, so it would be better to say "less authority than Spec Ops General" or "ranked lower than Spec Ops General".

3)

Militant is not the same as military. If you meant to say that the Head of Intelligence* is planning an assault together with extremists or radicals or together with those people who are particularly belligerent and aggressive (arguably not best qualities for military personnel if you want to have diplomatic relations with anyone) then that is right word. Otherwise, I would recommend the alteration to military leaders/commanders/personnel.

4) I would advise revising the second class and worker class to reflect or mention that Engineer=Pilot=Turret Gunner=Trade Operator=Miner=Guard if that was the effect you wanted. Also, I must draw your attention to your civilian departments. Do military personnel get elected as Federal Trade Leader (s)? There are no civilian job promotions from trade operator or miner and according to your ladder-style ranking system of worker class<second class<first class, there is only military in second class, preventing civilian/financial or industrial jobs (with exception of as adv engineer) to rise above worker class.

5) There are no diplomat/ambassador roles at the moment other than yourself, and you are the leader, which means that this prevents any progression if you are not present for whatever reason 24/7. It can be a good idea to assign a person specifically as a diplomat to deal with diplomatic issues, to avoid having military personnel as faction representatives. Otherwise, you face the problem of overlapping diplomacy and war and thus reducing your chances of solving conflict or agreeing on peaceful agreements. Perhaps the 'Federal Trade Leader' is responsible for all of this? (quite a lot for one person). If he is, regardless of the burden that this would entail, this should be mentioned for it is unclear from this ranking system.

6) You can use formatting in google forms to allow for multiple-choice questions, have several lines as answers etc. You have also used question marks in the last entry without having used a question mark in any other email.

7) 'NDR Join' should also be changed to something which reflects what the document is or removed as it is not necessary.

8) Provide a few lines for other factions or a paragraph block so easier for potential employees.

9) What days of the week

10) You didn't ask for their name or in-game name. If they do not give you steam or email you have no idea who applied. You probably are not tracking their email, so if you are not asking for it as an essential, it can be problematic.

11) And the overbearing problem with this form that I would highly advise changing is that none of the answers are compulsory....You can submit an entry without writing anything, or only answering those questions you, the employee, want to answer. This means that if you as the employer want to find out about his/her faction history, he/she can avoid answering that, he/she can just answer 1 or even none of the categories other than give his/her steam and/or email.

12) Communism vs Democracy - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
    "International theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, with actual ownership ascribed to the community or state. Rejection of free markets and extreme distrust of Capitalism in any form."

Communism conflicts with your third preventing stealing of 'our' ships. If the rules are applied to members of your faction and holding of all property being ascribed to the community, everyone is entitled to use each other's ships and is very much in the right to protest if you say they cannot share in the use of the ship of a fellow comrade.
    Ahh okay. I did not have much time so I had to do the best I could. Working on Fix
    EDIT: (Most likely) Fixed

Last edited:

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    BREAKING NEWS
    War has broken out across the cosmic pantheon server as the native faction "Aether" attempts to attack the NDR and most other active natives. The NDR is giving away free squadrons of X-6 Firebird MK2s to native allies and neutrals. The NDR is now focusing on building new corvettes, mechanized infantry ships and humanitarian aid ships. Although we could just politely ask the UIS for help, the future outcome will decide the strength of the NDR ,our worth if we can get in to the UIS, and our ability to help others. We will help fortify other factions and increase the factory(HAIL FACTORY) count of the main station. The station can now pump out a firebird in mere seconds, and smaller drones even faster. Attempts of stealth sabotage on the enemy have failed (crashed) and the only option is brute force. Diplomacy is impossible in this situation, as they want war. We will do the best we can to help
    Also, we have warned and educated the natives of the Vaygr and their power and to watch out for any vaygr related stuff going on the server

NDR news report -Ultragamer2000

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Where is the Vaygr threat recognition and response (TM) pamphlet you are handing out?

I need a copy.

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Where is the Vaygr threat recognition and response ™ pamphlet you are handing out?

I need a copy.
    there isint one i just tell people about ya guys on chat
    (i told everybody who is a major native)

Ultragamer2000

why am i still here?
    Reaction score
    Breaking News:
    3 way pileup - COLD WAR BEGINS?
    As the NFD server crashed and Ultragamer realizes that the cosmic pantheon server will reset (because of NPC facs coming soon), he decided to log on to the Galaxies Aflame server. A nasty surprise would come next.

Odium pact forces stationed at the server threatened the UIS and NDR (and whoever else) to stay of the server, and claimed that the server was claimed by them. Not much else happened (got scared and quit server)

Is this the start of a cold war?
    And another question: will the UIS be okay with this?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Why would we, someone who wants to fight tell people to stay off?

We want you to log on and burn people's houses down instead.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Might want to change name to Liberal Commonwealth of Stars or alternatively close the thread and make another.