New Contest? Cargo Haulers

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    We will be having more contests. I was hoping to start one soonish. Idk if that would be wise now since it is so close to the holidays. As ithirihad pointed out above, we will not be having contests featuring the primary factions in the game. At least not for a while. The first contest, while quite fun, also lead to some inconsistent styles. The factions need to have a recognizable look. When players are familiar with them we may open up a contest to design a new ship for these factions. Until then it will be more randomized for the purpose of filling up generated factions with assets to use.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    We will be having more contests. I was hoping to start one soonish. Idk if that would be wise now since it is so close to the holidays. As ithirihad pointed out above, we will not be having contests featuring the primary factions in the game. At least not for a while. The first contest, while quite fun, also lead to some inconsistent styles. The factions need to have a recognizable look. When players are familiar with them we may open up a contest to design a new ship for these factions. Until then it will be more randomized for the purpose of filling up generated factions with assets to use.
    Maybe this time there should be a bit of dev approval for the entries? therimmer96 is right, the only stations that work are the derelicts, and even they don't provide a whole lot of immersion.

I'm really interested to see how you guys bring the current winner stations in line with your new NPC faction ideas.