NEW CONGLOMERATE RECRUITING (CASTE SYSTEM)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

IGN : Whitefiresteel

Preffered Caste: Pirate Hunter

Suggestions: Maybe a gerneral caste that just fills in wherever most needed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    You guys are real cheapskates with the salaries, you know that? I pay every single member of my faction 100 Million credits a week, with bonuses based off of performance.

Reaction score
    If read right below the payroll it says that salaries may change depending on faction income. Thanks for the input !

Reaction score
    That is a good suggestion but if there is work that needs to be done I will assign people to a job. An example would be that if the faction base needs building the head builder would see if it was necessary that people from other castes need help building. While I\'m not online the head builder or head engineer or any head may move around caste members if work must be done. Or there is something urgent. Thanks for the input!

Reaction score
    That is a good suggestion but if there is work that needs to be done I will assign people to a job. An example would be that if the faction base needs building the head builder would see if it was necessary that people from other castes need help building. While I\'m not online the head builder or head engineer or any head may move around caste members if work must be done. Or there is something urgent. Thanks for the input!

Reaction score

IGN : Jack

Preffered Caste: Fleet Pilot

Suggestions: Nothing at this time.

Reaction score
    The head builder quit the faction so he most likely destroyed the base thats my guess. Right now we\'ll work on rebuilding it. I have to set up a new on so work on collecting items and making money I will pm all the faction members the coordinates when I am finished picking a place. Thanks and sorry mates

Reaction score
    so the coordinates that you sent me today are those the updated ones or the old ones?

Reaction score
    I would like to make a formal apology to everyone, as I have decided to leave the faction. Also, because I am leaving, I took everything with me. I deleted my orbital station, my bunker, my turrets, and my hangar. Again, I would like to apologize to everyone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, guys. Just posting here to let you know that I\'ve submitted my application to your weebly site.

Reaction score
    Thank you for being patient and I\'m sorry that I couldn\'t get a response to you sooner. Your application was by far on of the best and thank you for joining.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

IGN: the-ultimatum

preffered caste: designer

suggestions: i\'ve got nothing.