NEW CONGLOMERATE RECRUITING (CASTE SYSTEM)

Reaction score
    We will be recruiting anyone who is willing to join the faction and fits certain requirements. As of now we only play on one server but feel free to play on others. Although if you play on others you may not be joined by other faction members and will most likely not be able to use the faction fleet if you are on a different server. There are a few rules that all faction members must follow. The first being that you must always listen to higher ranks, unless given ridiculous requests. A commanding admiral is not allowed to boss you around like an intern. They cannot ask you to go to the shop or pick something up for them. If they ask you for anything like this contact me @ Actually_Bobby. You will have access to variety of ships. There will be a faction fleet that people can use at any time and then personal docks that only the owner of the ship can use. Each person will be put in or choose a caste. You will have access to different ships depending on your class.

Castes

(Positions Filled)(Caste) - (Desc)

(0 / 5) Engineer - The first caste is the Engineer caste. The Engineer is responsible for repairing ships and keeping the fleet battleworthy. They will have access to repair ships. They will also be used to scavenge ships and enemy bases. The engineer ships will be fitted with repair beams and scavenger beams.

(1 / 5) Designer / Builder - This caste will be responsible for designing ships, turrets, and bases. They will also be responsible for keeping them up to date and outfitting them with the most effective design. Designers may be payed by faction members to work on their personal ships. The designers will only work on the faction fleet and Admiral ranking or above members. Although if there is much work to do the faction fleet and bases take precedence (hope I spelled that right). This caste will have access to all ships in their fleet.

(0 / 1) Shopper - As our faction base is located in the same sector of a shop there will need someone to go shopping. Although I assume no one would like to pick this role since is seems very boring I will assign people to the position. You will only hold this job for a maximum of five days. You don't only have to wait around to go to the store you may also take out the fleet at any time and go pirate hunting or pvping. This caste will only have access to the speeders.

(0 / 3) Recruiter - We need people to invite people to the faction. This will be someone I trust and has given a lot to the faction. We will most likely have multiple recruiters but all recruits must be seen by me first. This caste will have access to all ships in their fleet. (MUST BE EARNED)

(0 / 3) Fleet Admiral (A , B, C) - We will have three fleets. Each fleet will be lead by a single Admiral who is overseen by me. Unless the faction grows much larger I will add more fleets and possibly a Head Admiral. This caste will have access to all ships in their fleet as well as the fleet flagship. (MUST BE EARNED)

(2 / 12) Fleet Pilot (A, B, C) - Although all people will be used in battle no matter your caste this caste will be in ships and in combat the most often. As a fighter you will have three ships to pick from that I have designed. I will start to make more so that you have a more varied choice. You may also use your own ships but remember that if you choose to use your own ship you will be responsible for its repairs.

(0 / 4) Miner - This persons main job with be mining for ores. This caste will have access to all the scavenger ships.

(0 / 3) Pirate Hunter - This job yields high reward. You will be allowed to keep 10% of the profit from what you collect. If you feel you deserve more we can negotiate a price. Remember this is where we get most of our money to supply our fleets and design bigger and better ships. The more you put into the faction the more you get out. If you are found to be stealing from the faction you will be kicked immediatley.

(If all slots are filled I will make room for more members.)

( If you lie about your caste you will be kicked from the faction.)

- To prevent this I will post a list of the people in each caste so this will not happen.

- My in game name is Actually_Bobby so feel free to contact me when online.

CURRENT SERVER - play.starmade.me:4251

Caste Payroll

Engineer - 3.5 Million Credits per Week

Designer / Builder - 4.0 Million Credits per Week

Shopper - 10.0 Million Credits per 6 Days

Recruiter - 5.0 Million Credits per Week

Fleet Admiral - 8.0 Million Credits per Week

Fleet Pilot - 2.5 Millionn Credits per Week

Miner - 7.5 Million Credits per Week

Pirate Hunter - 0.5 Million Credits per Week + 10% from Pirates

(All salaries can be changed depending on faction income)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please apply either here or on our website - http://newconglomeratefaction.weebly.com/

IGN : Actually_Bobby

Preffered Caste: Fleet Admiral

Suggestions: ...

Reaction score

IGN : Holydemon49

Preffered Caste: Designer / Builder

Suggestions: I got nothing.

Reaction score
    This server has been down for a while ill show you the base and give you a tour when it starts back up.

Reaction score
    lolz vanu for life. plus just wanted to say if u kill one pirate that has lvl 5 ore u make 400 to 500 mil off the bat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

IGN : Plork

Preffered Caste: Anythign you want, I would like Fleet Pilot or Fleet Admiral and or Engineer/Builder

Suggestions: Motherships For admirals, and Drones

Reaction score
    You can pick which ever except fleet admiral which will take time to earn, I will edit that. But the server has been down for a while or atleast I cannot log in and ill get you a ship spawned in and a docking space at the home base. If I end up getting a lot of people wanting to do a single job I may have to start assigning them but as of now its first come first serve.

Reaction score

IGN : X-113

Preffered Caste: Fleet pilot, or Pirate hunter. (I like to fight)

Suggestions:None But I have a question. Will their be Role playing? If not thats cool.

Reaction score
    What do you mean? The server works ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu nevermind.

Reaction score
    Is the server working for you? And probably no RP maybe later but I usually cannot get into it. There are spots open for each so you can pick whatever. You aren\'t restricted as a pilot and have a good amount of free time. So you would be able to do both as a pilot but also have to be ready to fight at most times. As a pirate hunter you can fight whoever but hunting will take precedence if we need money for the faction.

Reaction score
    I was deciding to make it either Vanu or NG I picked NG because I liked the colors better haha. I usually play Vanu on PL2 though. Alien tech is a lot cooler than powerful weapons.

Reaction score
    and no the server is crashing about 5 seconds in. Have you considerd choosing a new server?

Reaction score
    Well at least you\'re not Vanu... oh wait I just remembered what my profiile picture is... if it means anything I like your rock.

Reaction score
    It hasn\'t been doing this this is the first time its happened to me and I\'ve been on the sever for around a month maybe a little less.

Reaction score
    It last about 2 minutes maybe less then it crashes. Maybe it\'s a bug that will be fixed next update. I\'m going to research the forums for simular problems.

Reaction score
    The server is back up hopefully it won\'t go down again but when you guys join message me or go to the base the coords are 2, 3, 7.

Reaction score

IGN : dragon_master

Preffered Caste: fleet pilot

Suggestions: (this more of a question than a suggestion) can i bring the ship that i\'m creating in single player if you accept me for the faction (i still don\'t know the total mass but it\'s in the beginning of the desenvlopment and the mass is over 4000)

Reaction score
    All members are allowed personal ships but I can only guarantee you one personal docking station at the home base as of now. I will make you a big enough space to fit your ship no matter the size. If I have the money I\'ll pay for your ship on the server since it will be used in the faction.