Neutral Faction News Thread

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    NFD isn't at war with Arstotzka... They actually use our server quite a bit.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you are against one member of Vaygar, you are against all members of Vaygar, as well as Odium...
    Council Member or not, the Cobalt Royalty's might will overwhelm you. However, if you wish to cease hostilities towards the CR, the enemy of our enemy, is our friend...
    It's vaygr btw. Let aceface handle diplomacy and faction relationships for CR, and dictate the perception we want other to see in odium.

idiotplaysgames we are allied to Comrade's faction, and so is Vaygr.

Also, CR is technically at war with Thryn and NFD, however the only thing that's happened is minor guerilla warfare, such as jumping eachothers unshielded mining vessels. I wouldn't even call it a war to be fair.
    Yes it's more people just being bored. But I'd say relations are improving. It's not my goal to make peace, but is is my goal to improve odium.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430321103,1430321031][/DOUBLEPOST]Event horizon is in Odium as well. Fyi

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I want to make a news thread of faction happenings alliances/enemies. Also Film battles between those factions and put conflicts in a timeline. Here I have a WIP map of alliances/enemies that I was able to get from the forums, and I would like to add to that over time but for that I need faction leaders to to come forth with their alliances/enemies and there logo's. In addition since I personly don't know every leader of each faction I would like to be informed of major battles coming up so I can film them for news. Also just general who attacked who and when such as that.

Any suggestions and criticism welcome.
    If my faction could be considered to be a player in starmade politics, I think we would be honoured to be added to the news.
    Zoom Corp is an industrial faction hence we haven't really got any enemies.
    Our allies from the ones more or less famous on starmadedock are:
    • Cobalt Royalty (Alliance built on trade. our members hold them in very high esteem)
    • Nova fleet dynamics (alliance built to secure a possible future trade partner. our members know little of them however they have also been quite kind to our faction)
    • Vandal Alliance (alliance built on trade, trust, mutual profit and understanding and a long-term mutual knowledge of each other. work together on some projects and help each other when we can. )
    We have some other allies who are not famous on the forums and are mostly EE focused.
    Main allies of the 3 atm are Vandal Alliance and Cobalt Royalty.
    (don't kill me for posting (directed towards all huge factions out here)....don't)

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    At this point, any fighting that Thryn gets involved in is just agreed upon shenanigans and scheduled fights. Most of us just don't bother logging in, since there's pretty much nothing to do.

I'd say that it's a very, very weak hostility between Thryn and CR, with considerably higher tension on the Vaygr and AA end. We're "friendly" with EH in that we shoot eachother instead of shouting at eachother.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Things are so messy right now, I won't even reveal my list yet, hehe

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    i think you should have a big cube named joelbrisco in the top right corner and have a big red arrow pointing towards it from everyone.

Reactions: Lecic

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    i think you should have a big cube named joelbrisco in the top right corner and have a big red arrow pointing towards it from everyone.
    Would be funny, but that way we would be giving him spotlight, exactly what he wants. I'd say we should ignore him.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    "The Deathbrick Makers" would suffice.

There were a few others who did that stuff before he came around. Unimatrix Zero, I think, and more (though they get credit for at least using borg terminology, even though they didn't do extreme greebling). Joel is just the one that pisses the most people off right now, but he isn't the first nor will he be the last.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, at least he does not make those pesky doomcubes any more, i think. His ships still have flat sides but at least they have some shaping done to them (one looks like a hammerhead ship, other looks like a star destroyer...)

Reactions: Winterhome

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    This is nice, though it needs some work, as others have pointed out. I'd actually considered making something similar myself.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Well, we're currently neutral to everyone, no official alliances made, neither wars. At the moment...