Neutral Faction News Thread

Reaction score
    I want to make a news thread of faction happenings alliances/enemies. Also Film battles between those factions and put conflicts in a timeline. Here I have a WIP map of alliances/enemies that I was able to get from the forums, and I would like to add to that over time but for that I need faction leaders to to come forth with their alliances/enemies and there logo's. In addition since I personly don't know every leader of each faction I would like to be informed of major battles coming up so I can film them for news. Also just general who attacked who and when such as that.

Any suggestions and criticism welcome.

Updated: Will be making this look better soon, any other factions welcome to post their realations aswell.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    You missed arstotzka, I'll let you guess our relations and I'll tell you how close you are.

Neutral against all on there except CR and NFD. Vaygr we have friendly relations and an official alliance but we don't really do much together.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Interesting idea. I'd like to see how this goes over time.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    If one is a declared enemy of the Vagyr, I'd guess it's an enemy of the entire odium pact.

I think there will be too many lines, will get quite confusing...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You missed arstotzka, I'll let you guess our relations and I'll tell you how close you are.

Neutral against all on there except CR and NFD. Vaygr we have friendly relations and an official alliance but we don't really do much together.
    If you are against one member of Vaygar, you are against all members of Vaygar, as well as Odium...
    Council Member or not, the Cobalt Royalty's might will overwhelm you. However, if you wish to cease hostilities towards the CR, the enemy of our enemy, is our friend...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    If you are against one member of Vaygar, you are against all members of Vaygar, as well as Odium...
    Council Member or not, the Cobalt Royalty's might will overwhelm you. However, if you wish to cease hostilities towards the CR, the enemy of our enemy, is our friend...
    wat

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'm sure aceface has this mostly covered. I already talked to blue about coordinating any reporting effort with aceface's already established channel. I think they mostly agreed. With more than one person working on the development of the narrative I think we'll see better quality reporting with greater attention to 'the story'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait, did you mean that CR were allies or enemies?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430256380,1430256350][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm sure aceface has this mostly covered. I already talked to blue about coordinating any reporting effort with aceface's already established channel. I think they mostly agreed. With more than one person working on the development of the narrative I think we'll see better quality reporting with greater attention to 'the story'.
    Would be willing to cover stories on my channel as well.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    We're allies lmao do you even check the faction relations?

Should've clarified haha, sorry

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I think the better idea would be helping ace get more content for his channel then branching out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We're allies lmao do you even check the faction relations?

Should've clarified haha, sorry
    Meh, im not the relations guy in this faction XD. All good. Death to the NFD :D

I think the better idea would be helping ace get more content for his channel then branching out.
    Well, considering i have *starts counting* *recounts* a whopping THREE videos...(looking to expand)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    idiotplaysgames we are allied to Comrade's faction, and so is Vaygr.

Also, CR is technically at war with Thryn and NFD, however the only thing that's happened is minor guerilla warfare, such as jumping eachothers unshielded mining vessels. I wouldn't even call it a war to be fair.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The more content he has the better he looks and when people have seen all his stuff they'll go check out yours.
    Good timing aceface looks like blue and idiot wanna be reporters. and you've got the perfect place to showcase 'em. Good luck with it.