Nebula class starship 1:1 now complete

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I looked at all applicable deflector dishes. Though it's a bit unclear, many are indeed brown. However, they look black in most scenes because of the shade of brown, and the lighting. So I'd recommend changing to black since that is in fact the closest you can get to show accuracy. As of the wedges, I would throw something together to demonstrate, but I won't have access to Starmade until I get home, and even then I won't have much time. So for now I won't argue that one any further.
    i agree with your reasoning but its just from what i have seen and the games i have played (and the models) all deflector dishes are brown and this ship is on a multi player server not single player anymore and i am still working on this myself so its harder to work on it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    there has been another change to the impulse engines these changes were made by therimmer96 so i must thank him they do look a bit more like the ones seen in the show and the shut down still works as well this is what they look like now starmade-screenshot-0058.png

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i am gonna say this now this will be a big update there has been alot of changes and upgrades
    set one of upgrades is the red alert system it will turn off all normal lights and turn on all red lights
    second set of upgrades the bridge starmade-screenshot-0060.png
    there is a captains seat a first officer seat a counselor seat and 2 seats for VIPS
    starmade-screenshot-0061.png
    starmade-screenshot-0062.png
    (what looks like in red alert mode) starmade-screenshot-0066.png
    starmade-screenshot-0067.png starmade-screenshot-0068.png starmade-screenshot-0069.png starmade-screenshot-0070.png thirdly the shuttle bay there is now 2 shuttle bays on this ship they can hold 6 shuttles
    starmade-screenshot-0080.png
    that is where they are located starmade-screenshot-0081.png

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You may want to expand the docking box widths, and that Red Alert is... a bit too red... o_O

...Otherwise, very nice! Can't wait to see that ship finished and in action.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    right well i tried to make a med bey and the ship was destroyed in golyus combat before i got the blueprint and since i did not like the med bay i am kinda glad it was destroyed so i am gonna ask people what would a good med bay look like (it must look a bit like a startrek med bay ) because i would like to know what might be a good med bay but i am going to continue work on this ship on a server where i am admin to make it much eaeyier but i am gonna still use this ship on other servers but what do people think about what should be added if i think they are cool things i will "try" (keep in mid i am not the best builder and this is my first full scale ship build except form the hull )because to be hones i am running out of idea to make it better on the inside so to put all in all

to the people of the websites what would a good med bay have that looks a bit like s starfleet med bay and what else could i add to the insides of the ship

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    right well i tried to make a med bey and the ship was destroyed in golyus combat before i got the blueprint and since i did not like the med bay i am kinda glad it was destroyed so i am gonna ask people what would a good med bay look like (it must look a bit like a startrek med bay ) because i would like to know what might be a good med bay but i am going to continue work on this ship on a server where i am admin to make it much eaeyier but i am gonna still use this ship on other servers but what do people think about what should be added if i think they are cool things i will "try" (keep in mid i am not the best builder and this is my first full scale ship build except form the hull )because to be hones i am running out of idea to make it better on the inside so to put all in all

to the people of the websites what would a good med bay have that looks a bit like s starfleet med bay and what else could i add to the insides of the ship
    Well, if you've finished all canon interior elements for a ship of that size (Ready room, mess hall/lounge, captain's quarters, crew and guest quarters, sickbay, science labs, astrometrics room, auxiliary bridge possibly, sensor access rooms, cargo bays, and other, more obscure rooms, chambers, and amenities I'm probably forgetting), then just add anything else you think makes sense and save the rest for systems and stuff. I'd also recommend making some completely empty rooms (I usually build in at least two) just in case you need something for RP or realize that you forgot something you should add, etc.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    How did you do that since that will be cool if i make a battle bridge or as it's more commonly know as a secondary bridge.
    I used a bunch of periods and apostrophes in a 'matrix' of spaces, to emulate a starfield. Something like this:

Code:
    .              .        .
       .              '         .
                '       .
    '       .                 .
    ...Create a large "screen" of display blocks, make a bunch of those things in a way that tiles nicely, and boom, there you have it. (fake) Viewscreen.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    done some more work to the ship i would have asked @Ithirahad what he thought on stardrift but just as i got to his location he logged off i have a few pics of some of the new rooms but theres not many since the new rooms are not the biggest first the transporter room

starmade-screenshot-0091.png one of the VIP rooms starmade-screenshot-0092.png
    the captain's ready room (or at least the main part of it )
    starmade-screenshot-0093.png
    the captains quarters
    starmade-screenshot-0094.png
    the next one is just a pic that looked cool starmade-screenshot-0089.png
    i have added logs to the ship just to give it a bit of backstory

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I like it, but I still swear there should be wedges in some places. The pylons and the edge surfaces of the saucer and mission pod particularly. (Nice runabout, same thing applies though. Needs some wedges on the nacelle "pylons" and possibly the top and sides of the body.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I like it, but I still swear there should be wedges in some places. The pylons and the edge surfaces of the saucer and mission pod particularly. (Nice runabout, same thing applies though. Needs some wedges on the nacelle "pylons" and possibly the top and sides of the body.)
    i might give it a try but if you want you can always come on stardrift and give it a try yourself the thing about the wedges its getting hard to even think of what to put in rooms so the wedges that will take a very long time even with ABM on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ithirahad i think this is one of the last time i decide to listen to you about the wedges i have done it to a runabout now i am working on the nebula class and as i thought it will be finished in approximately 2573 give or take a month here are some pics of the runabout
    starmade-screenshot-0100.png starmade-screenshot-0101.png starmade-screenshot-0102.png starmade-screenshot-0103.png #
    what do people think of the runabout

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You may want to cut down on the corners and maybe some of the tetras/pentas if you can, they light strangely. It's a lot better than the blocky version, though. And no, I don't think it'll take until ~2573... Good luck though. : P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    right after so long i gave up on penta and terras FOR NOW i am not saying that i will not get it done one day but this my 4th attempt at a new registry is going well also there are some new rooms as well but what would people say if after the new registry is done if i up it up for download if anyone looks at the thread what do they think about releasing it it would be like an alpha release of it since its no where near finished but its getting there slowly

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    If you want I may have the time to help smooth with pentas and tetras. I've done that kind of stuff for people in the past.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you want I may have the time to help smooth with pentas and tetras. I've done that kind of stuff for people in the past.
    that would be very helpful since i tried and after 6 weeks i had barely done any the registry is almost finished as well the NCC-9 is down i just need to finish the 0400 then the first release -of it will happen

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    right the registry is finished here is a pic starmade-screenshot-0110.png
    now for the release[DOUBLEPOST=1410010765,1410010313][/DOUBLEPOST]
    right the registry is finished here is a pic starmade-screenshot-0110.png
    now for the release
    ok its not letting me upload it to the website anyone know ma fix for this since i really want to upload this and to get some feed back from a few people who have used it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Looks....cheesy
    i think it looks cool it definitely looks better than the old one but i do think i may have made it a little too far to the right but when closer it looks cool with the black lights and active noxc processors