Nebula class starship 1:1 now complete

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    so far it has good shields and weapons this is just so i can find out what people think of the looks starmade-screenshot-0027.png starmade-screenshot-0028.png

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    i am not good with looks but it is more than just one layer its just knida hard to see from the angle it is at
    I mean the level of detail. Deflectors are rarely just a blank sheet of blue

If you need help, I can join for most this weekend :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    also they are for minecraft are they not so how do i put them in to star made

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I mean the level of detail. Deflectors are rarely just a blank sheet of blue

If you need help, I can join for most this weekend :)
    help will be welcome but the deflector dish i have just done in the last about 15-10 minutes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i don't know to work this SMedit even with the video showing you how to
    and all i want is the steamrunner class and the saber class

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    so rimmer if you can please can you get them fopr me the shell will do so i can have some more ships i can do after the nebula

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Looks like it will be pretty cool once done. I look forward to seeing what modifications you make to that SMedited hull you have there to make it look exactly like a real Nebula-class. Good luck :D

Something off-topic about the ships... Something about TNG ships always made me laugh, mostly how the deflector dish reminded me of a pair of puckered lips... Smile big, Romulan Warbird! The Enterprise is gonna give you a smooch <3

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    its so hard to find startrek ships now it seems like no one make them i would try that planet mine craft thing but i dont understand it since there are many ships i would love to use on servers if anyone knows some that are not greasons i would love to know about them since i am a big startrek fan any way who ever reads this thank you i guess

Reaction score
    I would be extremely surprised if this wasn't binvox.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, mind. I might start doing binvox with extremely basic shapes to act as a base for a more complicated ship.

Also I like the Nebula class. Steamrunner, Saber and Miranda are cool too - sort of that variation on the traditional design.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I would be extremely surprised if this wasn't binvox.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, mind. I might start doing binvox with extremely basic shapes to act as a base for a more complicated ship.

Also I like the Nebula class. Steamrunner, Saber and Miranda are cool too - sort of that variation on the traditional design.
    If you actually read the thread you would know that it is indeed a binvox.

Kudos to rimmer for coming out and clarifying as much, A+

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    yes i must thank rimmer for doing the thing which got it into star made but i have put a registry it is NCC-90400

Reaction score
    If you actually read the thread you would know that it is indeed a binvox.

Kudos to rimmer for coming out and clarifying as much, A+
    I... okay. My sincere apologies if it seemed that my hypothetical expression of surprise at it not being a binvox implied that I had not read that it was, in fact, a binvox.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i have made some improvements to the looks of the ship the new impulse engines starmade-screenshot-0052.png
    the new necells
    starmade-screenshot-0053.png
    and the new deflector dish much better than the old one anyone agree
    starmade-screenshot-0054.png

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wait, is that... BROWN hull? God no... Change it to black... You might want to give it a rim of white blocks too to make it less strange-looking and unify it with the rest of the secondary hull. Also. This isn't Minecraft. You have wedges. Use them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wait, is that... BROWN hull? God no... Change it to black... You might want to give it a rim of white blocks too to make it less strange-looking and unify it with the rest of the secondary hull. Also. This isn't Minecraft. You have wedges. Use them.
    ithirahad its meant be be brown not black look at any deflector dish in startrek none of them have black hull its brown and the wedges did not really work with it in my opinion

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ithirahad its meant be be brown not black look at any deflector dish in startrek none of them have black hull its brown and the wedges did not really work with it in my opinion
    I looked at all applicable deflector dishes. Though it's a bit unclear, many are indeed brown. However, they look black in most scenes because of the shade of brown, and the lighting. So I'd recommend changing to black since that is in fact the closest you can get to show accuracy. As of the wedges, I would throw something together to demonstrate, but I won't have access to Starmade until I get home, and even then I won't have much time. So for now I won't argue that one any further.

Reactions: Dragon2000