NCC-1701 USS Enterprise [Kelvin timeline] [PVP] UPDATED REFIT PRE BEYOND

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was looking around the shipyard and noticed there is no full scale PVP USS enterprise, only one which was RP. So I decided to build by own, this is a full scale 1:1 NCC-1701 USS Enterprise Constitution class heavy cruiser modeled from Star Trek beyond before the attack by Krall. Radiator flaps, hanger Bay, A Fully fledged bridge, walkways, Brig with kelvin pods, teleporter Room, Crews quarters, warp core, spinning Nacelle blades, exterior lighting, And of Course a central observation deck. I am Formally Know as RCrockin, and rockyfighter8 on the besiege workshop and I am head admiral of Star Fleet on briere. "shes the most beautiful ship Ive ever built"

Updates:

- Ship completely wedged
    - Warp Radiators Should deploy now when Chain drive is active
    - Both Buzzard spin (Right Nacelle buzzard would jam despite being identical)
    - Labeling added To forward Turbo Lifts and Engineering decks
    - Lights added to back of nacelle pylons
    - One block in transporter room was shorter than other was replace and gravity blocks were added
    - All outer saucer hallways are complete
    - Fixed Kelvin pods jamming sometimes

DL Here:
    NCC-1701 USS Enterprise.zip

Hanger deck [doesn't have shuttle in picture but does in BP}

Tele-porter room 1
    starmade-screenshot-0034.png

Vualt
    starmade-screenshot-0013.png

Brig
    starmade-screenshot-0010.png

Bridge starmade-screenshot-0045.png

Bow of ship starmade-screenshot-0036.png

top saucer starmade-screenshot-0033.png

warp coil radiators+ nacels + impulse starmade-screenshot-0052.png

Hangar deck starmade-screenshot-0056.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Shouldn't've posted it as though it was a finished piece until that was done, then.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Shouldn't've posted it as though it was a finished piece until that was done, then.
    i didn't realize people were so adamant about wedges at the time honestly I havent cared less about it a cricle can only be careved so many ways it, it is complete though. its just not in the style most people are used to in this game.

Reactions: aceface

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    i didn't realize people were so adamant about wedges at the time honestly I havent cared less about it a cricle can only be careved so many ways it, it is complete though. its just not in the style most people are used to in this game.
    The reason people make a big deal of it is because it adds a lot to the aesthetics of a ship, and doesn't really require much effort.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Oi, leave him alone.

That's a solid-ass build you got right there and I'm impressed. I actually really like the aesthetics of the Kelvin universe and this is a damn fine recreation.

Reaction score
    Honestly I think these ships look better without the wedges on the exterior. In my opinion the wedges tend to change the shape and ruin the "circleness" that you currently have.

Reaction score
    Slabs work amazing on most designs, but I'm not sure how well it will look on a circle. The ship looks amazing as is without wedges, although I'm a bit confused on how this is a PVP ship when there is an interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright alright every body you can all stop crying and descrunch your panties the ship has been wedged i am very happy with how its turned out with wedging seeing how it kept its shape well. and no I'm not adding slopes slopes take away from the curvyness I even looked at that

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    This is a great version of the ship. I'm sorry that my JJprise didn't meet your needs. It was never vary good at PVP. I like the shape of your version. Looks vary good and closer to the on in beyond. I've been toying around with making the enterprise A from the end of that movie but will see. Still haven't finished the one I started almost 4 years ago now.