Bug my ship dosn't load in all the way

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    after the recent small update V0.1956 i have a ship i haven't released yet, and everytime i log in it dodn't load in all the way, it just loads in line 20% of the ship. it worked perfectly before the update but when this update came it screwed up that sjip, not any other ship i have in that sector. what shall i do? if i can do anything?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Try allocating more memory to the game, or force reloading segments (tab + f6)

Also, move those ships apart more. They'll be causing issues being so close, physics-wise.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Also, move those ships apart more. They'll be causing issues being so close, physics-wise.
    i will try, but it worked perfectly well untill the latest update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456314801,1456314123][/DOUBLEPOST]

neither of those did work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Move the ships apart and relog.
    did. didn't work. luckily i made a backup, so i'm gonna use that and see if it works
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456316184,1456315272][/DOUBLEPOST]it works, will see if the bug is fixed when i update it again.

Reactions: Crusade

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    This can usually be fixed by clearing the client cache.

upload_2016-2-24_19-26-21.png

However, if you are playing a recent dev-build, thats normal and you cannot get around it until the loading issues are fixed.

- Andy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This can usually be fixed by clearing the client cache.

View attachment 22801

However, if you are playing a recent dev-build, thats normal and you cannot get around it until the loading issues are fixed.

- Andy
    thanks! i didn't know that. however i am not playing dev-build. not when i am building new ships atleast.