My next ship !

Reaction score
    That warhammer ship is about 1500 blocks long if you want full exterior details :p
    good luck ^^
    More than that, most Imperial (and by extension, Chaos) capital ships are 3km+
    1500 blocks would be enough for a Frigate or a Defence Monitor at best

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Knowing me I'd have to make this to scale....buuuut I'm already building a massive ship so no thank you.
    It's the Orion, Also look at the background...daaaaammmmn might try make my own version of it and make it a mod (excluding the planet).

Reaction score
    Knowing me I'd have to make this to scale....buuuut I'm already building a massive ship so no thank you.
    It's the Orion, Also look at the background...daaaaammmmn might try make my own version of it and make it a mod (excluding the planet).
    No, you post a pic with a planet, you have to assume it and build the planet too :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    More than that, most Imperial (and by extension, Chaos) capital ships are 3km+
    1500 blocks would be enough for a Frigate or a Defence Monitor at best
    Sorry guys, I started to build this ship around about one year ago and it is only 667 blocks long. It’s my first project in Starmade and still WIP, every now and then I build a small fighter or frigate for diversion, but this Cruiser is my main project.

A lore friendly w40k Cruiser should be 5,000 blocks long, but that would be a tremendous and mostly unplayable ship. I wanted to build a viable vessel armed with operational turrets and enough extent to show all details of the original model. This will be the raw structure, Afterwards I will modify the ship and take the artwork into account.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is closer than you think...

Since the Orion is fanon it doesn't have an official size, although I'd estimate it at 800-900m. Mine is 250m though.

Also that is my wallpaper :P

Credit to Annihilater102 for the ships design (as in coming up with the ship originally)

Reaction score
    I ve read many of the warhammer 40k book and their biggest ship are 10 to 12 km long ......

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

I've been looking for some UNSC fanon ships but could never find any. Thanks for this

Reaction score
    I just want a mass effect alliance cruiser/dreadnought. Those are awesome. Is anyone working on those?

Reaction score
    Speaking of Warhammer, has anyone tried to build the asteroid ship things? (I forgot what they're called but wrecked ships collide and fuse together with space debris)

would make for a pretty unique and sweet base!

Reactions: Zeno9141

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Someone is actually making a 300 or 400 meter version of that thing! I can't remember who it was, though. He was in the process of remaking and smoothing the smedit hull.

Reaction score

MMMMMMM....Destiny. I have wanted to build this thing since I started playing starmade over a year ago. I doubt I will ever finish it though. I have the framework built but the detail is killing me. My particular build is 2.5 km long, 1.2 km wide at the wing like structures, and 0.5 km high without the pyramidal structure on the back. If I didn't have to work or generally interact with the outside world I could finish this nicely in a month, damn you real life. :)

Reactions: max stripe
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen

MMMMMMM....Destiny. I have wanted to build this thing since I started playing starmade over a year ago. I doubt I will ever finish it though. I have the framework built but the detail is killing me. My particular build is 2.5 km long, 1.2 km wide at the wing like structures, and 0.5 km high without the pyramidal structure on the back. If I didn't have to work or generally interact with the outside world I could finish this nicely in a month, damn you real life. :)
    you got to build this... seriosly with ftl and warp gates coming up one of these will come in handy. and if u can put warpgates on ships.... even better. u can make seed ships that have to be manned to drop gate systems that u have pre linked