My next ship !

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I have no pictures, but combine a 2.3-km long luxury spaceyacht with all the interior you could possibly imagine, with giant broadside artillery arrays and massive hangars.

Yes.

A Titan-yacht.

EDIT:
    Something like my other yacht, but bigger:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Krazykat
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm working on my Mother Dragon, Glaurung, 1.5k long, 1k wide, .5k tall. Interiors designed to be a massive carrier with appropriate accommodations for all the pilots and even maintenance halls and many little secret nooks and crannies. More of an RP ship, but still stuffing it with components so it can be combat viable (plus possibly dozens of turrets with an array of different weaponry).

EDIT: here she is under construction, I'm working interior first but you can see the massive amounts of shields and power reserves it has in the background.

IMGUR LINK

Last edited:
    Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    I still have to get the math right (Massive graphing project) but this is going to be my project (I mean personal hell) until I break the game. Also, every pixel is 1 meter with my quick and dirty editing.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Yes I know the person who made a Hammer Head I met him on Nass and got a hold of one way before he uploaded and posted it on the site.

I'll change my post I guess then
    Hi Thadius, that was me who built the hammerhead. Good to see people from old nass still playing starmade! :)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I really want to see the Leviathan from knights of the old republic made. Theres a lot of curves but it would look fantastic if done properly!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I was playing KotOR TSL the other night and my brother commented on how small the Harbinger seemed to him so I booted up KotOR and it appears the Endar Spire is bigger than the Harbinger by a decent amount. :/

I'm not sure why that's the case though.