My issue with rails.

Zerefette

<|°_°|>
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Usually people have problems with entities detatching due to destruction/collision/etc... and some argue about the mss enhancers and I find unrealistic that when someone makes a contruct that includes big doors or turrets has only 1 rotational point so I thought, what if we could do this.

Or this for turrets

We all know that when a entity detatches things go to hell so this may be a much appreciated change.
    Mass enhancers required may be divided to the number of dock zones.
    Logic commands may be imparted by sending them all to one rail and slaving the others to it if you wanna have a fast connection.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Raisinbat
    Reaction score
    Sounds Awesome! Might actually be something the devs were already planning, but it seems cool nonetheless

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm not sure I understand the suggestion.

Is this a suggestion for secondary rail connections, so that if the first connection fails, the second connection will take over, reducing the chance of rail disconnection (and the lag storm that results)?

Reactions: NeonSturm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I put secondary Turret Docks on all my Turrets so if one of the docks fails the actual Turret part (the part with the weapon) won't fly off...

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    well even though it sounds cool it removes some freedom from the game if you want to make it decorative sure but having a lot of entities like that would be tedious ill make a compromise and say maybe you could attach an entity with several parallel rails but then it could be to hard to take down turrets

Exozen

C-D SOLDIER
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Attaching entities with multiple dockers is something I've been dying for for a while now. YES PLEASE!