My complete list.

Reaction score
    #1. Weapons, engines, power and ship systems to have grades from 1-5 just like minerals so that you can build small ships in late game that can handle weaker pirates. As an example a grade 5 power generator simply generates 5 times as much but is also one block, same with all the other systems.

Pirates also range from grade 1-5 ships, or even more with mixed tech.

#2. A cosmetic block that is linked to a weapon controller to tint the firepower that colour.

#3. A mode block that is linked to a weapon controller that allows you to fire a quick 3 round burst, slow single shot pulse or normal from just holding the mouse down.

#4. A large expensive radar installation that requires a lot of power and can only be built on the home planet that when entered allows you a simplified map that shows where all pirates and shops are for sectors in each direction, the sector range increases with booster blocks.

#5. A type of ship dock that folds into itself slowly on use of a controller so you can pack it into your ship for safety.

#6. Hide/show toggle for ships docked onto your ship.

#7. Shops regenerate random items every hour.

#8. A quick disassemble feature that removes a ship block by block quickly but leaves the core: 1 credit per block.

#9. A quick restore system where you pay to restore your damage ship to it's template: Credit cost for missing blocks + 10% credit fee.

#10. A "Letter" block which is a block that lets you enter one valid ascii character so that you can have your buildings/ships name across the side(or draw ascii art).

#11. The core house makes too much noise/noise from too far away, the ship core noise should only be heard from 3 blocks away, it drives small ship users mad.

#12. A single key for many weapon controllers so you can stack gun blocks next to each other but fire multiple beams with one shot. Or a way to seperate gun beams but have them fire from one controller.

#13. A type of rocket that destroys blocks but the mini blocks stay to pick up. Large cooldown.

Reaction score
    Add a plain background and enlarged block preview for the more complex building panel as blocks currently have poor contrast and are too small so it\'s hard to see what angle they are at.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it seems a little complex. i think it would just make the game harder for noobs

Reaction score
    The game already has 5 levels of minerals. They go up by one 0 in price every level, so should all the systems. Increasing a number from 1 to 5 and adding a 0 to the cost is not complicated at all.

Pirate ships would have distinct shapes and colours that match their tech level, possible with mixed colours for mixed techs.

Reaction score
    1: Okay idea. 2: This would be kinda neat, though a lil exploitable if black is a permitted choice (You wouldn\'t ever see the lasers/missiles comin for you.). 3: Good idea. Would really benefit small ships. 4: Why only on the faction\'s home planet? 5: I prefer docking clamps, maybe foldable, unless that\'s what you\'re trying to say. I don\'t get what you mean. Docking clamps would let you hold very large ships much easier. 6: :D 7: The shops outright need an overhaul. They should carry at most 20-30 of something. This would make large ships a lot more effort, but then the factories would actually have a use. Also, yeah, they should auto-stock. 8: I would outright prefer a button to sell your ship, much faster. 9: Missing block fee? Now explain to me how it\'s supposed to detect what\'s missing with the fact the game doesn\'t track when you think the ship was completed. Don\'t say anything about catalog, because if that\'s a necessity, then what about people who don\'t have their ship catalogged recently? I think there should just be a repair, which repairs all damaged blocks, at probably 20 credits per block. Note: DAMAGED. Not missing. So if a block was shot, and is still there but has the damaged graphic. 10: I\'d like, and this would fit the game more, Monitors, that can act the way you want it if there\'s a lot next to eachother, or have the entire thing on one monitor for smaller text. 11: I fly small ships usually, it actually immerses me more into the game, since in sci-fis ships are quite loud. 12: Yes. Yes. Yes. 13: So a mining missile?

Reaction score
    Just the general idea of having blocks that can modify weapons is really cool, like a splitter block that would split the output of the anti-matter cannon up to two times (giving you a gun that shoots 3 projectiles at the same time at max), or other cool modifications

Reaction score
    4: I thought that carrying a massive radar map in your ship might be overpowered, it\'s amatter for the balancing department.

5. Yeah or clamps, currently though docks are palced blocks that create a large vulnerable wireframe on your ship. A magnetic docking block would be good.

7. Agreed.

8. Yeah, even if you could only sell it at a shop.

9. The game saved a template of your ship. It checks one against the other and charges you for what\'s missing.

13. Yes.

Reaction score
    Various beam blocks such as:

- Splitter: Each splitter block linked to a weapon causes the shot to split that many times and divide the shot power into each.
    - Beam: Similar to what salvage cannons are like but for Anti Matter Cannons.
    - Burst: Each block linked adds one more shot to a burst, 5 blocks shoot 5 shots from one gun 5 times as fast but at 1/5th of weapon power.
    - Charge: Charges an amount of gun power equal to how many blocks are linked. if 3 blocks are linked you get the reload delay of 3 shots before the charge is released. Good for well timed single shot maneuvers.

Reaction score
    Different levels of weapons dosen\'t seem right to me... In the current version, you are forced to build a bigger ship to house your weapons, I think that is for the best. It means you hve to be creative about how you house your components and the ship design you choose. If we were able to compact the space required for high power weaponry, it would mean that a tiny starfighter with lv5 weapons could easily defeat a ship 5x bigger than it with lv1 weapons, I think that would throw off the balance of the game.

Tinted lasers is a cool idea (but yeah, no black)

#9 and #10- Great ideas!!

Reaction score
    3rd person or \"landing\" view. Landing in first person is hell, adding another cockpit for it doesn\'t really work well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something like #9 would be nice. Being able to dissasemble a ship completely from within the core. I\'ve built some large ships, got to a point and decided that I didn\'t like it and it takes forever to take it apart again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a quick question with regards to #8 and #9. Have I misunderstood or couldn\'t you, with #8, just quickly sell your damaged ship and then purchase the fully repaired ship from the catalogue without incuring the 10% per block charge of #9?

Reaction score
    I\'m not sure if you can sell damaged ships, I never tried it.