Votes: 34 97.1%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Too bugged(please explain)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Um... MusicMade plays NO music at all on my install -.- I have the latest version (downloaded just after the 0.18 update was released), and it says that it's playing the songs, but there's NO SONG SOUND AT ALL! D: It's like it's not even installed!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Are you sure you have the latest version? An update was yesterday.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Sorry for not replying, somehow the alerts for this thread got messed up.
    So... you could use this program to add a whole new music set to Minecraft? 0_o
    Yes, provided you manage to select the Minecraft.jar :P

Um... MusicMade plays NO music at all on my install -.- I have the latest version (downloaded just after the 0.18 update was released), and it says that it's playing the songs, but there's NO SONG SOUND AT ALL! D: It's like it's not even installed!
    Are you sure you have the latest version? An update was yesterday.
    (If the bug still is occurring) Exact version number please. The console output would also be nice.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    After finally reproducing the not-playing-bug by repeatedly stabbing MM, I hopefully fixed it.
    On another note, I changed the controls!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made a little ambiance music pack for this. :)
    Out of curiosity where did this music come from. I hear a couple of tracks that reminded me of Mist and another that reminded me of Free Space.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Out of curiosity where did this music come from. I hear a couple of tracks that reminded me of Mist and another that reminded me of Free Space.
    If you read the About.txt, you would know what the music came from. ;)

But yes, there are three tracks from FreeSpace 1. :)

Reaction score
    I'm not sure if anyone else is expecting this kind of bugs too. I'm sure I've installed the modification right and it plays the music I've installed. But changing the volume isn't possible for me. The option in the config does nothing for me and when I have added any music in the folder, I can't change it with the slider. However, when I have no music installed, I can change the volume. Still only with the slider, but I can. But it won't save the amount of volume I have set for it so it would burst out at 100% again :( But I still like this mod very much so thank you for it!

EDIT: I'm using the 0.1862; build 20141215_210741 version of StarMade so it might be the version :/

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I'm not sure if anyone else is expecting this kind of bugs too. I'm sure I've installed the modification right and it plays the music I've installed. But changing the volume isn't possible for me. The option in the config does nothing for me and when I have added any music in the folder, I can't change it with the slider. However, when I have no music installed, I can change the volume. Still only with the slider, but I can. But it won't save the amount of volume I have set for it so it would burst out at 100% again :( But I still like this mod very much so thank you for it!

EDIT: I'm using the 0.1862; build 20141215_210741 version of StarMade so it might be the version :/
    It is unlikely the version, since MusicMade is completely version independent. When you experience a bug/glitch, it will also occur on other versions of StarMade.
    The volume being reset on restart is, while not intended, not possible, since the volume isn't saved on shutdown.
    And regarding you being unable to change the volume with the slider, is the slider moving? If so, does MusicMade display an error message stating the volume-control couldn't be accessed?
    If both are true, I can't do anything about it, however, if there slider doesn't move, I can do something about it, if I can replicate the issue.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Help!!!!! I cat install Musicmade when i clic install and then error it can not find .jar files.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Sorry for the late response, I took some time off.
    Help!!!!! I cat install Musicmade when i clic install and then error it can not find .jar files.
    Did you select the StarMade.jar in the file-selector, or did you just enter the installation-path?
    Help! What am i doing wrong?
    You are doing nothing wrong. This message is just there to inform you, that MusicMade is unable to find the volume control, and thus you cannot change the music's volume using the built-in functions. It shouldn't have to do anything with what you did/do. I also don't know a fix for this :(

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You are doing nothing wrong. This message is just there to inform you, that MusicMade is unable to find the volume control, and thus you cannot change the music's volume using the built-in functions. It shouldn't have to do anything with what you did/do. I also don't know a fix for this :(
    Fixed it - All sounds in connection with StarMade have been disabled (I have no idea why). Enabled them again and the music plays.
    Happy end *YAY*

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Fixed it - All sounds in connection with StarMade have been disabled (I have no idea why). Enabled them again and the music plays.
    Happy end *YAY*
    well, of course disabling sound disables sound, lol.

Last edited:

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Help! What am i doing wrong?
    I got the same error. But not really annoying cause you can fix the sound ingame.

But the other thing that a bit annoying is when you start a dedicated server, it launch MusicMade aswell. Should be sweet if we can decide if we want musicmade or not at the beginning because for the moment it's impossible to close it.
    Or at least have a handy option to mute one of them.

I was able to did it with my audio options so it's not really a big deal but my computer is quite obsolete so if I can spare/scratch the little bit waste computer ressource, I'll do it. :P

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    But the other thing that a bit annoying is when you start a dedicated server, it launch MusicMade aswell. Should be sweet if we can decide if we want musicmade or not at the beginning because for the moment it's impossible to close it.
    Or at least have a handy option to mute one of them.
    That is a good point.