multiple factions by the same person?

D

Deleted member 678402

Is it spam for one person to make more than one recruitment threat but each thread is for a different faction?

for example:

someone makes factionA thread on the faction page then a day later makes a factionB thread

Reaction score
    Different servers different factions. For example my second faction thread wasn't objected. I would've deleted the old one but I thought I might want to read the contents again and since there is not many activity in this reqruitment forum it doesn't matter.

Btw. if you ever plan on being active and we are at least 3 active guys, then hit me up if you are settling on LvD. Or you join my faction on genxnova. =)

D

Deleted member 678402

Different servers different factions. For example my second faction thread wasn't objected. I would've deleted the old one but I thought I might want to read the contents again and since there is not many activity in this reqruitment forum it doesn't matter.

Btw. if you ever plan on being active and we are at least 3 active guys, then hit me up if you are settling on LvD. Or you join my faction on genxnova. =)
    Wait how do you delete a thread?