Mouse click 'bleedthrough' using some devices

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've had a recent problem with my mouse click on shipyards and transporters (noticed so far) bleeding through and placing whatever block I have currently selected wherever I am facing when clicking the menu.

Anybody else seeing this?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    we had problems like that before, but those have been fixed ⚓ T39 several menus allow background interaction

you say this is happening with the menu windows for shipyards and transporters ? any other where this has been observed ?
    I've just noticed it happening with shipyards and transporters because the block appears, it wasn't until that started happening that I started to notice the warning about "unable to place block because" when I was to close.

It may or may not have or be happening elsewhere, I simply threw that out in case someone else was having an issue but personally I have only had it happen with shipyards and transporters so far.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    i did tried for some time yesterday and couldnt reproduce this ... in astronaut or in buildmode.

What OS are you gaming on?
    did you change the input settings somehow ? (changed keybindings?)
    are you using any specific Mouse or Keyboard software ? (gaming mouse/Keyboard with Makro functions as example)

if yes ... please add your keyboard.cfg here (rename to .txt) and let me know what mouse/Keyboard