Mothership Pollux (build)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Perhaps you can add some super turrets on the sides or top to make it a little less boxy, plus it will make it even more B.A.

Reactions: LukeSalmon
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Isn't she a beauty? :D
    I had this crazy idea that I might get the hull done to apply for the ships trailer... but apparently there's a lot of other stuff to do since my studies seem to begin in no time at all :rolleyes:.

http://imgur.com/9eh4mP6
    No big changes. Just some details added and additional shapes next to the middle section bridge.
    In about 3 weeks or so I could be done since this is kinda my main project in starmade, but I could also be very wrong considering the little progress I made over the last months.
    It's just that every time I load the ship and continue building I get freaked out by that *'%&$% spehere shape and I end up smacking useless details somewhere. :mad:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    That looks much much much better than it originally did. I really like what you did with that middle black addition! It adds some color variation and is pretty much a very good addition to break the "boxyness" of the ship. Keep up the great work, this is getting really good!!!