More bugfixes and joystick/gamepad support (0.12) *hotfixed again*

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I\'ve almost given up on waiting for the patch. I love all of the bug fixes and minor features (Particularly the GUI clickthrough fix, structure panel for stations, and planet physics changes) but... Controller support? What? That\'s going to come with another pile of bugs... I thought that we were supposed to be getting a patch soon.

Reaction score
    He can release the patch without the controller support I\'m guessing, cos he said the code doesn\'t touch the main system.

Reaction score
    In the settings I can not select the arrows to select the different options.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema can you please add a proper 3rd person view when you add a random feature like this one?

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    yeah, whoever made the picture send a bug report because schema usually checks them more often than comments in the news post.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that is a resoltion issue with the game... says so in the game hints adjust your resoloution in the launcher and you\'ll be fine.

P.s Schema it would be nice to know if you viewed any bug reports I send (a simple thanks in my inbox maybe)... I send maybe 2-3 a day from mulitiple PC\'s on my network me and my friends really support your game and play from 8-12am average just to find bugs and send reports.

Thanks for the game and all the quick fixes.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Please add varying thrust for joystick throttles, I need an excuse to by myself this