Missles are completely ruined ;[

Reaction score
    The missiles now, when shot, somehow jump to spawn and circle around it [at spawn] or it circles a random spot in space.

Reaction score
    Please read the news enclosing the new weapons update, seeing as missiles are being optimized.

Reaction score
    Ahem...it does it before the latest 0.109 prebuild. I can confirm, at least in 0.108, when missiles are fired(in my case) they appear way off to the left, about 11 o\'clock high, and just spin around in space making a pretty pattern.

I have abandoned missiles for now.

Reaction score
    I\'m currently playing in build 0.0947 and missiles do the same in this version too. ;)

Coincidentally, missiles are known to do the same in Battlefield 4... so maybe Dice and Schema could team up to solve this. :D

mou

Reaction score
    missiles where very useful and not that op before since its not damaging shield

and you had a strategy:

Big ship destroy shield, small fighters harass the shield

and when the shield is down fighters can easily lock the enemy ship and blow it with missiles

NOW: Reload time is huge, lock time is huge (I count lag etc...), and its not even breaking 3 blocks per missile? >> meanwhile acm can break 100 blocks or more

on my new ships I dont even had missiles anymore:

on fighters/corvettes: it does no damage, sometimes it wont even break a block and reload time is huge

on bigger ships: you can\'t lock (turn rate) and its still doing not much damage