Missing factory menu

Reaction score
    I have been giving Starmade a retry and I can't seem to be able to see the menu on factories anymore. When I press 'R' it opens my inventory, but not the factories inventory, or the ability to set the crafting. I have tried in a ship, on an asteroid, on a station, no luck. I'm sure it's something simple, but what am I doing wrong?

This is what i see after pressing 'R' on the factory.

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    it's a bug with the latest update

Another issue with the latest non-dev build (0.203.132) is that LoD blocks don't display (at least from close up, they still do display at a distance, in their non-3D model forms).

Wonder if this is setting-related, and if so, how it can be fixed?

Reactions: docpenguindoc
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Another issue with the latest non-dev build (0.203.132) is that LoD blocks don't display (at least from close up, they still do display at a distance, in their non-3D model forms).

Wonder if this is setting-related, and if so, how it can be fixed?
    I have that issue too, with how few people I've seen talking about it I am curious if everyone is having that issue, because it's definately a big one.

Either way, the fix for both that issue and the factory menu is coming in the next update
    1667483196611.png

Hopefully its soon, I've been holding off building until they're back.
    In the meantime putting the LoD render distance to minimum is the only "fix" at the moment.

Reactions: DeepspaceMechanic