MatCat SMP StarMade Server NEW, Whitelist, Speed 199KM/h, US Based Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Leanson accepted! Yeah larger ships welcome (with buying).

As far as 199 speed, sofar I haven\'t noticed that effect myself, if I see any issues though I will adjust.

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username: Shmevil

Intended Gameplay Style: Miner, trader, crew member.

A littlebit about myself: I\'ve played starmade for a bit, I just enjoy the atmosphere of the game. I hope to play with a few people. I\'m rather friendly, and I can make some impressive builds. I\'ll frequent teamspeak a lot.

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username: Fluffyzerg

Intended Gameplay Style: Im a builder, miner and socializer. I also enjoy a good fight as long as everyone\'s cool with it.

A littlebit about myself: I enjoy starmade a good bit, altho its usually in spurts. And I love floating around and finding other people to chat with an compare designs ideas and styles with.

Reaction score
    I am going to just survive and thrive... mine and build ships and build stuff in general.... and also get lots of money

I like starmade, I also like building stuff..... i play lots of fps\'s and other games, i like to fly airplanes.

i also am a strategist... I LIKE MONEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
    Screen-name: timothus

Intended gameplay style: Survive and thrive,get money,building/mining

About me: I play lots of first person shooter, I want something else to play, I dont like to grief at all, I intend to make a trading area

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry I haven\'t replied in a few days, been busy with the Holiday week coming up! I will catch up on apps soon..

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): Xanderian

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): I like to make bases, usually on space stations. I love to make factories to craft the blocks I need. I\'ve never really been one for fighting because I\'m so bad at it, but I can some pretty mean defensive systems. I enjoy making/joining factions and making a crew for a ship.

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I have been a gamer for most of my life. I usually have nothing else to do, so I just sit on the computer and play some games. In my opinion, every game needs a storyline. (If possible)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fluffyzerg, Legobeast247, timothus, and Xanderian accepted!

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): Mjjj

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): Building/Colonizing

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I like to RP

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): summerock

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): I\'m little alroumd building trading fighting

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you):I like a occasional fight but only if we all agree and I love to build right now I am making a estimated cost 10billion ship called razoren and I have been looking for a good server so yeah and I would like my buddy RoadSpike go join too I\'ll have him fill out a app to:)

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username: chrisstarkiller

Intended Gameplay Style: Construction, Large scale engineering and design

A Bit Aboot Meself: I am an agreable, socieable person who prefers cooperation to conflict whenever possible. My playstyle mainly focuses on creativity and very large scale building projects. my current WIP build is a 700 meter battle cruiser called Vangaurd.

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): TheGreenGlowGuy

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): Build, explore, get money

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): Sometimes when I poopsterbait, I get really angry and I throw my turtle at the wall. He isn\'t in the room when I do it, I go find him.

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including

Star-Made Username (Including Caps): Deimos iciv

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): Build, explore, get money socialize but through the chat not voic over servers (old pc)

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): Really fell in love with minecraft and when i found star made it was an awesome moment. Been griefed and dont like it. I dont do it to others looking for a cool space with cool peeps who want to have a good time. Without ruining someone esles.

Reaction score
    I\'m mostly a gatherer-builder type. I love to hoard construction materials so I have anything I could ever need, then build to my heart\'s content. As far as playing on this server would go, I\'d do that, as well as keep to myself (chatting, I might do a bit of) while I see how I feel about the server, and I might get a friend or two to apply for whitelist so we can play together outside private servers.

About myself? Well... I\'m just some poor sod who loves to play games with friendly people, really. I love to imagine and create, I love space games, and I love to point out innuendos... though I\'ll try to keep that last thing under control (NO PROMISES!). Cooperation is my favorite thing, though a friendly competition now and then can be quite enjoyable.

I hope to impress everyone with my (lack of) skill at building sometime!

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Already been whitelisted, but am looking for ppl from the server xD

I found, salvaged and repaired (~90%) a ship I found overheating on the server, near a Pirate Base (sector -4, 2 ,1), Wanted to find the owner of said ship x- x

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Intended Gameplay Style: I like to battle (although I will hold back on all but pirates in the no-fight zone) and I am a \"builder in training\".

A little bit about myself: I am fairly new to Starmade. I am not very good at building stuff, but I am eager to fight some pirates if you\'ll be willing to make a ship for me.

Nor

Reaction score
    ==========================================

Star-Made Username (Including Caps):

Nor

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?):

Nothing fancy. I just like building ships and stuff. I\'m more interior decoration minded and need practice in my exterior design.

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you):

I\'m a college student studying computer programming. I primarily work with C++ and am curently learning to develop cross platform applications (Windows/Linux/Android), as well as socket programming for network enabled aplications.

Reaction score
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps):Imnotapotato

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): I like building ships anything from small fighters to massive battleship, I\'m not much of a fighter though, usually if I can out run someone I will.

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I think I am kinda nice and funny, I have a small youtube channel I started really recently, only got like 13 subscribes so far lol.