MatCat SMP StarMade Server NEW, Whitelist, Speed 199KM/h, US Based Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): anoo

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?): I\'m an explorer, and I want to play around in a server with enough people to make a not-so-serious role playing environment fun.

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I\'ve been gaming for decades, and I find that love the community more than the game most of the time since the players will always change the flavor in multiplayer settings. Will be online most evenings after 8pm Eastern Time, US.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    username with caps general_punncake

i like to have fun and make some new inventive designs for freindsor people who ask

i love games and someday would like to pursue a career in the gaming industry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    rainy13

I like to make things. Occasionally I like to RP. I use TS.

I have no interest in piracy/griefing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ~~Star-Made Username: Rorik

Intended Gameplay Style: Miner/Freelance fighter

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I\'ve decided to venture outside of minecraft to switch from building large stationary structures to building moving ships. I must admit that the way the game works like the towny server mod is what drew me to this game.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Star-Made Username (Including Caps): Mered4

Intended Gameplay Style (How do you like to play StarMade?):I don\'t really know - I guess I\'ll be setting up a faction and starting some station builds once I get the income for it :)

A littlebit about myself (A little bit about you): I\'m 19, working on a degree in Computer Science from University. Funny, smart, I troll/prank every now and then, and I like long walks on the beach.

:)