Massive frame drops the last 2 updates

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    So the last two updates have dropped by framerate from 120-60 and 60-15 fps respectively, an 87.5% drop in fps over two suposedly performance enhancing updates is a pretty poor showing in my opinion. Having bottomed out my graphics settings to absoloute minimum and done a full reinstall the game is still pretty much unplayable. Strangely there are also no logs of any kind since the most recent update dropped which makes solving it seem like its going to be an issue.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    So the last two updates have dropped by framerate from 120-60 and 60-15 fps respectively, an 87.5% drop in fps over two suposedly performance enhancing updates is a pretty poor showing in my opinion. Having bottomed out my graphics settings to absoloute minimum and done a full reinstall the game is still pretty much unplayable. Strangely there are also no logs of any kind since the most recent update dropped which makes solving it seem like its going to be an issue.
    That's odd. I haven't noticed anything on my end except increased FPS all-round.
    What's your PC specs? CPU, GPU, etc? Make of GPU? etc.
    What version of Java are you using?

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    That's odd. I haven't noticed anything on my end except increased FPS all-round.
    What's your PC specs? CPU, GPU, etc? Make of GPU? etc.
    What version of Java are you using?
    GForce 940M and an I5 4210, Java is up to date. FPS is generally slightly increased at highest settings but massively decreased at lower settings.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    thats a 15W Dual Core HT processor .. maybe that is already limiting ... and make sure it is really executed on the mobile GPU.
    (check a log file if it does list the grafics addapter as 940M or take a look into the grahicsinfo.txt)