Ludis' Ideas for Improvement

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Economy and Items

• Restocking Shops. Now that there are trader guild ships and an AI for them, perhaps we can have them ferry goods to shops that are lacking them? Currently it is easy to get enough money to buyout the useful goods from any shop you find (Modules, Cores, Weapons, Hulls, etc.) Because of this, many wealthy players opt to use blueprints to clone items, which leads me to my next point.
    • Blueprints require you to have the items avaiable for construction as opposed to summoning them with credits. This will remove the item cloning and give factories a use. Items could be pulled from the player's inventory, nearby plexstorage, or from a shop.

Misc

• Environmental hazards. There is quite a bit of danger in the great unknown. From cosmic events like supernovas to large chunks of ice and debris flying through space at unrealistic speeds. Much could be added to pose a threat to the player beyond enemy ships. Also collision damage.

More to be added later

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    And it would fix a lot of things, however I would opt for a quadrupled block price for blocks you don\'t have instead of just plain not spawning. This will slightly discourage anyone from spawning anything for mere blocks, but still allow you to spawn that amazingly complex design without having to find those couple dozen rare blocks you need for it.

Restocking shops is planned, not sure how schema wants it but restocking cargo ships are a nice idea.

And enviromental hazards would just be classified Content in general in my book, we could use some more suggestions for that tbh...