LP Series Ideas/Help - To Be Recorded on the 6th

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Here ya go - LINK
    Enjoy your new wrecks, and don't forget to credit me when you use them!

The link is open to anyone else wishing to use some wrecked ships for screenshotting or videos too.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Looks nice ... from below the light blue glow is a bit to much for my taste. But other than that ... yes nice.

I do not have much stuff uploaded ... but if you need something feel free to use it. Its in the Community Content Section.

Reactions: Aqui
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Looks nice ... from below the light blue glow is a bit to much for my taste. But other than that ... yes nice.
    Thanks! Yeah I've considered a few different things to lessen the light blue glow but haven't had the time to test it on a larger scale but will see what I can do! Also thanks for letting me use your stuff it is all really appreciated and makes my life a ton easier

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    That station is nice actually... could use a few curves here and there to break up the sharp 90 degree angles everywhere but otherwise a nice station!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That station is nice actually... could use a few curves here and there to break up the sharp 90 degree angles everywhere but otherwise a nice station!
    Appreciate it a ton my friend. It's the first content I have put up on here in the 2 years or so I've been apart of the community so means a lot to get good feedback on it.

The inside/living quarters look like this:

Attachments

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Appreciate it a ton my friend. It's the first content I have put up on here in the 2 years or so I've been apart of the community so means a lot to get good feedback on it.

The inside/living quarters look like this:
    I see a garden... I approve! :P Seriously though, good interior!
    Also, did you check out those wrecks I sent you? Were they okay to use?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I see a garden... I approve! :p Seriously though, good interior!
    Also, did you check out those wrecks I sent you? Were they okay to use?
    I have another garden or two (literally love putting these in stations) and thanks the interior is tough as I am still figuring out placement for everything but i'll admit its getting there. And for the time being I am really limited in working on the wreakage field and the entire project in general as I have finals for college this week (structural geology and biology next week with Geochemistry a few days ago) so I haven't had a chance to look yet though it is something I will be trying to do over the weekend!

Also my 2 other gardens:

Attachments

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    Find the long-lost 'insert ship name here' and its 'insert valuable thing here'
    Maybe this idea could be extended. How about, the ship in question is not only to be found, but also reqires some repairs. Things like reactivating the ship's hyperdrive, or preventing the power reactor from blowing up.

The gardens look pretty nice. I don't know how much cultivated they are supposed to be, but maybe you find a few places where some tiny plants look good.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Maybe this idea could be extended. How about, the ship in question is not only to be found, but also reqires some repairs. Things like reactivating the ship's hyperdrive, or preventing the power reactor from blowing up.
    We can have some fun with it for sure lets hear some ideas on it I'll see what I can think of as well and lets figure out some fun missions

If people are interested as well I could work on building this over a twitch stream this weekend and we could hang out for a bit (would be a fun de-stressor for me but always an option)

And yeah plants are in the pipeline but the difficult part is just getting everything done as its a solo project so far as I am by far the most experienced builder in my lp group (which is one of the big reason I appreciate everyones help so much)

EDIT: I will be streaming tonight at 9:00 pm EST working on the station if anyone is interested in hanging out (I'll be http://www.twitch.tv/qrendi)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Aqui When's the next stream? I missed the first one :'(
    Not sure at latest next weekend BUT if I am feeling into it or really motivated it might be earlier the tough side is I have a final in Biology (not really to worried but need to know my stuff as my GPA could use the help) on Tuesday night and on Thursday I have Structural Geology (which will be pretty rough seeing as the previous exam needed a 47 point curve and is one of the toughest classes in my major).

Depending how studying goes I'll stream around that or if I need a mental break I'll jump on twitch for an hour or so and hang out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Just an update If there is interest I will be free to stream tomorrow afternoon (EST) from noon to like 5 so if anyone has a preference and wants to hang out let me know

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We will be recording a week from today for approx 8 hours maybe more depending on how well it goes.

Here is the first draft of planned episodes if anyone has suggestions comments etc. let me know.

Episode List (Draft 1 - Ideas Welcome)

Episode 1 - Free-for-All Dogfight
    Description - Everyone will be given the same building materials and will also be given a few options in weapons and will have 20 mins to build a ship. At the end of the 20 mins, everyone will fight last person alive is the winner.
    Building Status - Almost complete

Episode 2 - Scavenger Hunt
    Description - I will give everyone a list of items, planets or unique occurences in the game. First one to find all of them (using your ships from the first episode) wins.
    Building Status - List is Underconstruction

Episode 3 - Capture the Flag
    Description - We will break up into 2 teams of 3 on a planet. There will be two bases each containing a flag. After that normal capture the flag game. No ships will be used and flag carriers CAN NOT shoot lasers can only run.
    Building Status - COMPLETE

Episode 4 - Turret Defense
    Description - 6 turrets will be built on a planet and we will attempt to destroy incoming pirate fighters - most kills wins

Episode 5 - Wipe Out
    Description - As seen on TV - Set up by Anthony Herman
    Building Status - In Progress

Episode 6 - Fleet Battle
    Description - We will battle 6 v 6 with an AI pirate fleet for space supremacy!
    Building Status - Determining location/fleet

Episode 7 - Death Race
    Description - I have set up 10 check points build a ship in 20 mins and race/fight to get to the end. Killing is allowed!
    Building Status - In progress

Episode 8 - Scavenging Dogfight
    Description - Scavenge Materials and build a ship to dogfight with. Scavenging and building will be given a time limit of 25 mins.

Episode 9 - Save the Block
    Description - Invade a Pirate Stronghold and capture a key block and return it to Meerkat HQ - Set up by Anthony Herman
    Building Status - Not Started

Episode 10 - The Disabled Ship (Season Finale)
    Description - You Shall See
    Building Status - In Progress

Thanks everyone!

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We will be recording a week from today for approx 8 hours maybe more depending on how well it goes.
    I like this! Let's hope it goes well!
    Oh, and if you still need any more help, I'm always on hand. Just PM me or something when you need me.

Reactions: Aqui
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Jamster I always appreciate any help. I'll post a few p[ictures as things get closer right now I need to finish building a few different things and hopefully will e completely ready to go in the next few days. Then just need to do all the testing. We may add a few episodes in there as well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Shockingly enough construction is almost done we have added another episode, while also finishing building wipeout, the death race, HQ and mission 1 are also ready to go fully and Mission 2 just requires me to write up a few more lists.

Any other ideas for episodes or even for the 6 v 6 staged battle with the AI also anyone know of a reliable turret (fairly small ones preferably)?