Low FPS at 1080p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello guys, I have a problem with low FPS. I bought a new laptop with i7-7700HQ, 8GB RAM and Nvidia GTX1050Ti. I have the newest graphic drivers and Java. Java uses up to 4096MB of RAM, so there should be no problem too. But when I launch the game in 1080p, it runs at around 10fps... Changing anything other than resolution in the options menu doesn't work. When I change the resolution to 1366x768, it runs at 350fps.. BUT there is another problem, in 1366x768 I cannot use the fullscreen mode, doing so will just create a 1366x768 box in the top left corner of the screen with the game running in it - and the rest of the screen is filled with my desktop wallpaper. This makes the game completely unplayable for me and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Ensure javaw.exe is set to use you 'high performance graphics processor' in NVIDIA control panel.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've done it before, as well as setting high performance graphics processor as default setting for all apps.. still nothing :(

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    I myelf am about to buy a MSI GTX 1050TI, hopefully i don't encounter this problem.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    get us the logstarmade.0.log file of one of the games startups with 1080p that is having the fps drop . just drop the file into an answer here