Lost ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    How I can find my lost ship? I its 90k massive, but its my! Eh, it was like 4 day of my work, i know its little but i Like my ship perfekt from all sides and angles.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I was warp-driving to undiscovered station and something killed me (IN single-player) so I re-spawned in original space station... My ship is lost in one star system but I cant find it... What killed me? I don't know, my spaceship had massive shield system...

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I was warp-driving to undiscovered station and something killed me (IN single-player) so I re-spawned in original space station... My ship is lost in one star system but I cant find it... What killed me? I don't know, my spaceship had massive shield system...
    there should be a search command, type /search in chat and press tab, it should autocomplete the command or display all commands beginning with search
    As for what killed you, probably the station and its turrets, a specific pirate station had really OP turrets.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    i guess the 4 seeker missiles from the alpha pirate station

if it is single player get into god mode ( /god ) then search for your ship and retrieve it.
    and make a detour around every unknown station if you didnt want to risk being shoot out of space ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    OMG. pirates so OP , they blow up me with one shot!!! So long my 4 days work! Eh...... fak it.........

Reaction score
    • Tester
    what did you call a "had massive shield system" by the way ?
    i have no idea what is needed to survive that missile strike .. maybe 250K shielding .. pure guess here

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It was singleplayer And I got half of my ship, even 4 turrets was defensless.... I hate my life.. Even in games bad luck. ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434323461,1434321939][/DOUBLEPOST]Why so much dmg?! I was just wandering around... eh, Council should look at this, OK i am noob but it doesn't make me a Pirate target WITJ JUST ONE HIT MISSILE... My ship is in half... Diddly pirates, snap them in eye :D

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah... they need to take more care with any further pirate contests and tweak the current ones. Updates are needed for various things on them.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yeah... they need to take more care with any further pirate contests and tweak the current ones. Updates are needed for various things on them.
    I hope! Becouse I know I build around 2000 shields... But I had standard armor in 2 layers.

P.s I found that ship in your signature when I was exploring, freaking awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hmmmmmm, next time, if you really hate getting blown to bits, type in "/giveid yourNameHere 3 1000000" and "/giveid yourNameHere 478 1000000". Then go build a giant cube of death and make those itty bitty pirates look under their beds for you before they go to sleep...