Lost in Space

Reaction score
    Hi everyone :) After testing and track since the first releases of this game I finally bought it. But that's not the reason for this thread. After I traveld through space, destoryed enemy ships and collected many materials I would like to sell them to the shop but guess what, I can't find my way back xD Any way to get back to the shop?

Reaction score
    best way i found is to keep going till a shop spawns or remember to write down what system you where in :)

Reaction score
    Spawn sector is always 8-8-8, I believe, and from what I understand, spawn always has a shop. Hope that helps!

(Suggestion, Go to the proper X, THEN Y, THEN Z. Works well.)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yes, that's exactly right. 8 8 8 has always a shop at the moment. Btw, the chance to find a shop anywhere in the universe is one out of ten. A good method to check, if a sector has a shop is to bring up the navigation menu once you've entered a new sector (press N), and check for a shop there.

Reaction score
    Oh ok, thanks! I just look for the purple-ish arrow, but I know that there are more than one purple ones so I might do that from now on.