Looking for faction.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hello, many know me and many have been my enemies during my time in TE, But now im free and any hostile actions i've done, any words i've said that might have hurt your galactic feelings, im sorry.

Service record.

SiV (Risenonline) 2013-03-11 -- 2013-04-27 (left as second in command, Faction disbanded)
    Ships destroyed in service: 11 -- Player Kills: 6
    Calderon republic 2013-?-?** -- 2013-28-10 (left as Admiral for the industrial division(Left due to conflict with leader))
    Ships destroyed in service: 31 -- Player kills: 12
    Tartaran Empire 2013-04-11 -- 2014-11-07 ( expiration of enlistment, Honorable Discharge*)
    Ships destroyed in service: 67 -- Player kills: 33

Now im free to choose a new faction or create one..

** ( Estimated dates )

* (left due to other reasons too)

Ps, if someone wants to know reasons why i left TE they MUST pm me,NO details regarding ships will be given. Limited details about the general condition of TE will be given, only because its just that reason to why i left.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    no, i do not wish to fight for the swarm, its to young as a faction

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ARK could use some veteran captains for our military fleet, but of course we are a mostly peaceful faction in principle. We are not yet a week old, but something to think about, anyway. .-.

Reaction score
    Hehe I'm not part of the Swarm, but agents of chaos keep the game interesting :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Zeveryn did not receive an Honourable Discharge. Quite the opposite in fact.

In fact, Zeveryn is a convicted felon with a price on his head by the Tartaran Empire, for stealing Imperial property, Treason and causing an Intergalactic incident.

It's also highly suspect if his war record is even that impressive.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It

In fact, Zeveryn is a convicted felon with a price on his head by the Tartaran Empire, for stealing Imperial property, Treason and causing an Intergalactic incident.

Funny, want me to post Skype pm? And ts pm? Also nothing has been stolen. I didnt cause this war, and Treason?

Edit:

http://imgur.com/GrREn6d
    http://imgur.com/uFgj9ou

And a personal notice to @Incap Threaten me again incap, Falsely accuse me again Incap, And i will, i promise you without hesistation give EVERY single BLUEPRINT your faction have had, Old and new to CR and any other faction that wants it.

And you be wise to apologize for questioning my service record. You said yourself you didnt question it.

Im warning you.

Edit2: Convicted? when was the trial :P I never got a message, maybe that is why you got me "convicted"

Last edited:
    Reactions: Keptick and Zyrr

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I need players :/

Just me Kark and a couple of Frigates and stuff unless you count New Eden which @therimmer96 was suppose to activate yesterday but I never saw him online and he never sent the PM with the exact port >: (

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    CR would like to send you an invite. We are always looking for great and knowledgeable players. Also ones that are level headed are needed as well. Since you have prior CR membership it adds to your credit and our consideration. I understand if your post on and history with TwoNiner or recent events causes you to reject my offer. Things are run a bit differently since you last joined.
    If you so choose, please apply on our forum thread. If not it's all good.

Reactions: Zeveryn
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    COME JOIN ARSTOTZKA

WE GIVE JOB AS BORDER GUARD

GOOD PAY (not really)

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    CR would like to send you an invite. We are always looking for great and knowledgeable players. (...) If you so choose, please apply on our forum thread. If not it's all good.

I made the quote shorter, anyone who wants to read the full thing just look above, if u wont look above then scroll up u lazy spacewhale..

I cant join CR @Leanson IM still loyal to TE and its idea.. Even if Incap has shown his true color doesnt mean im less loyal. I got great friends in the faction and for as long as you two are at war i will not consider rejoining TE or joining CR.

And my past with Twoniner has mostly been Roleplay from my part, This game is just a big RP game to me.. Even though sometimes some rather harsh words are used, but isnt my fault.. Q made me do it... (startrek)...

I got nothing against Two, other then he could had spared some firepower on Baalzann

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I made the quote shorter, anyone who wants to read the full thing just look above, if u want look above then scroll down u lazy spacewhale..

I cant join CR @Leanson IM still loyal to TE and its idea.. Even if Incap has shown his true color doesnt mean im less loyal. I got great friends in the faction and for as long as you two are at war i will not consider rejoining TE or joining CR.

And my past with Twoniner has mostly been Roleplay from my part, This game is just a big RP game to me.. Even though sometimes some rather harsh words are used, but isnt my fault.. Q made me do it... (startrek)...

I got nothing against Two, other then he could had spared some firepower on Baalzann
    I understand and I'm sure the rest of my members do as well. What is a person without loyalty?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I made the quote shorter, anyone who wants to read the full thing just look above, if u wont look above then scroll up u lazy spacewhale..

YOU!

i like you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5

I don't know Incap, but Zev has been longer with us than any other normal member. Yes, he was done for Starmade for some time but everybody has that once in a while with a game. And he was also almost always online with the drills and attacks we had.

I hate to see him go but I understand his point. And who am I to stop him. It's his own decision.