Login error

Reaction score
    well i can't log on it's saying i have an invalid certificate while logging into starmade.org
    until i fix this i will be unable to log onto any sever, and of course a faction meeting is taking place soon.
    so if anybody can help fix this i would appreciate it
    immensely
    taco

Attachments

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Have you updated the game since the new site launched? The old version can't connect to the new site.

Reaction score
    Me too. I have not been able to get in. It sucks. The worst part has been the lack of help. I have asked in chat and forums and no one has said nothing.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Please try those steps in the order mentioned:
    1. Create a new empty folder, located in a safe position, not protected by Windows in any way. (C:\Starmade\ NOT desktop or userfiles)
    redownload the launcher:
    http://star-made.org/download
    http://star-made.org/download
    Try uplink.
    2. In case you use a windows computer go to "%appdata%" and remove the whole ".starmade"-directory shown (while no instance is running)
    Try uplink again
    - Andy
    (make sure you put in your registry username in "uplink" popup window, and correct pass. The username shown in connect to server dialog is not needed to be the same as your account name.)
    As this seems to be a "shake hands" problem, you should reset your user-directory, to remove the saved data from your previous installation.
    (Or just uplink again, this helped in 9/10 cases that had this issue.)

Please try re-uplinking, and the steps I posted, (no idea where mac-user files are located, but should be easy to find?)

- Andy

Reaction score
    well ill try after i redownload dierectly and thats to ESO that mite take awhile.

Reaction score
    well that didn't work ether. btw should there be news on the launcher i don't get any.