Login Error Since Newest Update!

Reaction score
    hmm, haven't had that one... did you try doing a fresh install already? dit you try using a different name/server when logging in? can you play singleplayer?

Reaction score
    Ok, remember that you can have several installs alongside each other, you don't necessarily need to wipe your old one

EDIT: apparantly italics don't work

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I know that.
    Tried installing with the starter, didnt work.
    Downloading manually.

Reaction score
    If the starter isn't working, you might have problems with the launcher/starter not being able to reach the starmade site, did you check your firewall/if your starter/launcher is broken?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I meant that my starter cant install new versions.
    It can launch the game.
    Well just reinstalled manually, just to find out my favorite server seems to have been reset or something
    EDIT: forgot to select multiplayer lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Pretty much.
    And its illusive.
    But as i edited i had forgotten to select multiplayer.

Reaction score
    AI_Trader, the accounts are being migrated, will take a few hours.

If you get the "protected name belongs to another user" you could pick a different (unprotected) name to login
    i am getting SSLHandshakeExeption:remote host closed connection during handshake

Reaction score
    Okay... that's odd, I must have been using the wrong password...fixed now. - Could do with a better error message though

Reaction score
    Okay... that's odd, I must have been using the wrong password...fixed now. - Could do with a better error message though
    alright, great to hear that. I agree with you, trying to doubleshoot problems is a bitch when the error messages either don't give any information, or are three sentences long while holding barely any information

Reaction score
    alright, great to hear that. I agree with you, trying to doubleshoot problems is a bitch when the error messages either don't give any information, or are three sentences long while holding barely any information
    I am getting the same error. I am not entering the wrong password. I tried deleting the saved info, but I am still getting the same error. I can however log in with other accounts. any sugestions?

Reaction score
    I am getting the same error. I am not entering the wrong password. I tried deleting the saved info, but I am still getting the same error. I can however log in with other accounts. any sugestions?
    Send a pm to the web staff, they might have to manually look into your account. Maybe it didn't migrate correctly?

Reaction score
    Make sure your username has the correct case, other than that I agree with Mowa2 - try the staff

Reaction score
    Make sure your username has the correct case, other than that I agree with Mowa2 - try the staff
    Fairly sure i already asked him to do the correct case once or twice, hence the suggestion to contact staff