Read by Council LogicCircuitblock

Reaction score
    Hi
    At first, sry when my english is not the best, when you don´t understand one of my sentences , just ask me.

My suggestion:
    Is there a possibility to add a Block, (sry hard to explain) where you can enter it ,( like in the shipyardcomputer, the testfield) and build in logic systems in it ?
    As the block only has 6 sides , it would be have to be able to define the sides as input or output so you can have max 6 input or 6 outputs or between like 3 input 3 output. in this blocks you may be able to add logics like clocks etc. and when this block is saveable , it can be built once and used over and over.
    This would save some space and also add some possiblilities to the game.
    I dunno if it is technical feasible.
    Or you will like it.
    But i would be rly happy about that :).

The second one is.
    Why don´t you make constructed ships recognize their Borders on their own, and save that in an data where is checked when there is a collisioncheck. i don´t know if that is easy to programm but it would even be possible just to add borderblocks to manually plant.
    why ? cause with that you would fix some problems, and you can add also the swarm behavior to the fleet , and this would be easy , wouldn´t it ?

BTW.
    I´ve recogniced a Problem with the Alignement to Sectors, i dunno if this was posted already, but everytime you enter/leave a sector , cause of the alignement you are somehow moved in space.
    This not only happens to me , it also happens to Pirates etc.
    It is hard when you are flying to an overheating pirate and he always jump away from you over and over again,esp. when there is no time to reboot it :/ .
    And i suggest that is one of the main problems also for the undocking turrets from ships, cause your ship and you are moved , but the turrets aren´t. But it is just a suggestion, as it never happened to me. Only to friends of mine.
    Can you check that maybe ?

Forgot anotherone :
    Can you add the range of targets , that are targeted and shown on the left side top ?

as already told sry for my bad english :D

Last edited: