Let's make the next big RP server [Successor to Eternia]

Reaction score
    I have been playing on this incredibly small server recently, and the owner had a really genius idea. Make a set amount of factions (Generally no more than 4). This discourages people going off and building indestructable bases and also makes diplomacy, teamwork, cooperation, and epic fleet battles. Require people to apply on the forums for a certain faction that they have to join starting off, and let the fun, commerce, trade, epic war, epic build, epic epicness begin. I have a few other in depth suggestions, zam, so pm me if you\'re interested.

Reaction score
    it was surpassed by the rebel alliance server home to the largest faction on starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been searching for an RP server and I mostly get on the weekends so it maybe time I find new servers and this would be the perfect thing

Reaction score
    So now I\'ve started work on the server. It\'s coming along at a decent pace.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would be honered to join you on this server if i may. I\'m kind of new to this, but I\'ve had experience making some awesome things in minecraft, most of which are starship models I\'ve tested with. I could make capital ships for major factions, and can make some great starship hubs if needed as well.

Reaction score
    I\'m going to dissapear for a little while. I\'ve had someone very close and dear to me die, and I need to take some time to recover.. I apologize..

Reaction score
    I\'ve been looking for a RP server recently but not had much luck and most servers seem to be more pvp orientated so I setup a server at 80.241.212.160:4343 you\'d be welcome to use it for this project for a while

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, I applied for Eternia and got the IP and noone was there, so I stopped playing and now I\'m back. Could I take part in the start of this? I want to see what Schema has improved and added, and also play in a good community.