Let's make the next big RP server [Successor to Eternia]

Reaction score
    Hello there. My name is Zamorak, and I'm the owner of the now long dead Eternia server. The biggest StarMade server made (From what I've seen, no one else has surpassed it yet, as I had to claim it dead in the title to stop people from applying.)

Why am I back?

The answer is quite simple. Eternia is the one large success I've had. But I feel it never reached it's best potential. I think this community has now fleshed itself out, resulting in a more mature audience with experience, than the hundreds of new players who weren't sure what they were doing.

Community

Now that I've established that, let's get to work! I want you, the community, to band together in forging this RP server. Keep in mind, I've displayed the outline of the server below. Anything within those confines is up for debate! I'll be needing major and minor factions, and leaders of those factions. I'll also need admins and mods -- More depending on the scope of people wanting to join. Also, during the "alpha" and "beta" of the server nearly anyone will be allowed on to build. Not play, build. There will be sessions in which people pre-approved by me (Admins cannot give you approval) are allowed to come on and build. This includes constructing bases and ships for a faction you've been assigned, constructing on planets, and space stations.

Backstory thus far

It's been a thousand years since the end of Eternian rule. Ancient relecs of the once powerful government scattered across the universe.. Destroyed by a powerful alien force that swept through the known galaxy, then vanished. Now, humans have crawled back from the brink of existence, working with newly formed alien species that have arisen. The humans, for the most part, have created a new government under the flag of "New Eternal Democracy", or "NED." It's currently being run by several politicians of Eternian and Rebel leadership descendents, who have put their past aside to make a true democracy in which anyone can survive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    i\'m back. sorries for disappearing. life has gotten to me, but i\'d like a hand in this new server, if you\'d take me back that is. so long as you\'d count me in, i\'d gladly lend my my hand.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'ll message Trollerbobman, he\'s the leader of the SR. He might be interested.

Reaction score
    Any and all help is welcomed! I also forgot, if any of you wish, you may add me on skype. My Skype name is Zamorak789.

Reaction score
    I think most players from Eternia went over to Vivacitas. They seem to be doing really well. Still, this sounds sort of interesting.

Hope it works out for you!

Reaction score
    IGN: Mjjj

If you need so much help I am one of the best Imaginators ever! I can create lores and events, improve the RP, and build anybody almost any kind of RP Ship.

RP Ships are ships in which built for legendary players for events and obviously roleplay, and then transport and protection, yet not for attacking unless its an event in which there is fighting...

So I am applying for Head Admin for this new server! I\'ve always been interested in roleplay and I would be glad to help you and the community of STARMADE construct this new server!

Reaction score
    i would not ask for admin on this, as i like to challenge myself with making the best ships on a server, while being logit at the same time. i am an experienced ship builder, and i wrote some of the lore for dan clarkes server, SATURN. i would enjoy helping here, and if you make this server, my usernam is elmairin.

best of luck,

elmairin

Reaction score
    No... Just... No. Not only did you make the massive mistake of asking (I look down upon that) but you did a horrible job of it. I said I needed admins. I didn\'t say make a half-ass application that proves you have an IQ of less than 60.

Reaction score
    Keep in mind, I\'ll be asking for donations later on. But until we reach a crucial point in which we have a decent number of people, I\'ll be hosting this on my home computer. Bare with me, it\'s a powerful PC and I have great internet, so I should be able to host at least 10-15 people without an issue.

Reaction score
    Even though I like this, I would like to know, Zamorak...are YOU an active player? If not I would not plan on being succesful...Just wanted to bring this up!! Can\'t wait to help!

Reaction score
    Perhaps if you not only learned how to read, but how to use exclamation marks (Come on now, are you seriously screaming all of that?) you wouldn\'t have to ask me these questions.

*Ahem* I said, \"I will ask for donations later on, until then I\'ll host it on my home machine\" which dictates that when I can gather donations, I will buy a server capable of holding more people

Secondly, if I wasn\'t going to be active, do you think I\'d start a server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks like it could really fun, I\'ve always wanted to get into playing on a server, but my favorite part of the game right now is building, so I never got around to it. I think it would be really fun to try my hand at building stuff on a server.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: FlyingDebris
    Faction: the Debrisian Federal Navy
    Who I\'m dragging...I mean bringing... along: all 50 odd members of the DFN, and probably a good 75 more in our allies. Also, admin would be nice.

Reaction score
    Zam, I don\'t know man. I kept up with eternia then you just.. disappeared. How can I trust the same thing won\'t happen again? I know how you say that the inexperienced community was the fall of Eternia, but thats only part of it. Not only that, but Eternia was ambitious, and this one even more. If you can persuade me that this isn\'t another temporary thing, then I\'d love to come back, and possibly donate.

Reaction score
    I didn\'t just *disappear*, I ran out of funds. The lack of people willing to try and keep it alive is what brought it down. And I didn\'t blame it on anyone. Because it\'s a combination of EVERYONE\'s fault, including my own. You can do what you want, I can\'t prove something I don\'t have evidence of.

Reaction score
    Well I don\'t recall you saying that lack of funds is what brought it down. You just vanished, unless I missed a post. Anyway, if this works out, I\'d love to contribute.

Reaction score
    I\'ll just clarify real quick: You don\'t need permission to pitch in! Only to build, which I haven\'t really started yet. But at any point in time, you can make a suggestion for story or anything.