Lazarus Imperium- Fidem et Regimine : Faith and Government (now accepting public applicants, apply t

Reaction score
    Ga! sorry i meant excepted not executed your not going to be shot. (do we even have a \"death penalty\" nature?)

Reaction score
    No, we don\'t. But I\'d go edit that junk.

I invited half of these people in XD all of them are excellent additions.

Especially some of the builders.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Username: Scythe7

Requested Class: Engineer (ShipBuilder)

Why I want to join: I enjoy working In a fleet, and I love group builds. One member, BearishMushroom, sent me to apply.

Short information about me: I am a dedicated builder, focusing on having a maximal amount of both utility/efficiency and aesthetics. On of my major projects, of which an outdated version is posted on this site, is the NTI_Ulysses-II. Google+ Pics. As shown, it looks fairly awesome and has huge defensive turrets. It has over two million shields, and can fire nonstop while manuevering. It is fairly fast, and carries 8 fighters, all of which are better than an Isanth.

Reaction score
    I have a number of Engineers working on ships for the Lazarus Armada. However, I would like to reveal our first Armada craft: The \"Snub\"

The \"Snub\" - Class 2 Corvette

The snub is a lightweight, mobile, and easy to produce craft designed to be capable of being assigned to any of the Member ranks. Running at a mere 26 million credits for the base chasis & initial systems, the \"Snub\" can be easily and quickly deployed in large numbers. However, it posses some blank spots in the systems, allowing for aftermarket additions to the craft, allowing it\'s pilot, even at our lower ranks, to invest in his ship to improve it or customize it for certain operations.

STATISTICS:

Shields: 211812 (3 recovery)
    Thrust: 12163.4
    Mass: 2837
    Power: 434132 (407089 e/sec)
    Price: 26 million credits
    Length: 129 m

WEAPONRY:

Two medium turrets
    One shotgun array: 14413.2 dps
    Twin single cannons: 10318.5 dps
    Homing missile

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lazarus Imperium Medium Fighter

Download

Pics

It has 10K shields, and is superior to an Isanth in almost every way, except price.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    She looks pretty good, doesn\'t she? :P

You forgot the bit about the Lazarus-Logo carving shotgun, Nature, so everyone knows exactly who\'s hit them :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yeah I did.

[Edit] Just tested it. It doesn\'t carve the logo, because all he shots centre at one point (I forgot about that), but when it shoots it\'s in the logo pattern.

Reaction score
    nice job wolf we can now brand cattle

also the fighter looks pretty cool scythe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Tanna

Requested Class: Imperial Navy Pilot

Why I want to join: I\'m interested in joining a large-scale faction and contributing.

Short information about me: I like to just run around doing my thing, collecting and exploring. I\'ll defend myself (to the death) if I have to, but I\'m mostly focused on gathering resources to make bigger and better ships. I am a huge fan of turrets, and flying in groups. I\'m also willing to use whatever VOIP program that is the flavor of the month around here. Have questions? Just message me. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Reaction score
    Username:Husiks

Requested Class:Scrapper

Why I want to join: Because i like the structure of the faction. It look\'s great.

Short information about me: I am relatively new player. I\'m great at executing orders, i\'m very loyal and friendly. Great at working in a team, but when time comes, can work alone. Favorite activity in the game is mining, don\'t know why, just like it. Only faction i was in is the \"Void Templars\" left the faction because the faction went inactive. My weakspot is my grammar so sorry \'bout that. Not the best at building the ships though.

CES

Reaction score
    Username: Parzival

Requested class: Engineer

Why I want to join: I need a faction , and also want to hone my building skills.I chose this one because, quite simply, it looks like the best.

Information: I am proficient in advanced building options, but have not accomplished any huge ships.