Kingofanime's Ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    My Fleet of bug ships is complete. Check it out here...

Kingofanime_Fleet_Submission_3

The large one has a lot of interior to look at, but was kinda wrecked by the lighting update. I expect that they'll eventually fix the bugs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So I made this ship just for fun. Maybe it'll eventually turn into a fleet entry, maybe it won't?

I call it my angel ship, it's inspired by the idea of white wings, blue sky, and golden halos. And it's made of disconnected floaty bits.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I had an idea for a slightly larger 6 winged version. It has a 2 chair cockpit and 5x5 backroom.

Both ships are a little tight on system space and they're made mostly out of hull to keep them from getting to heavy.

Stats...

34m Ship
    13000 e/s
    50000 power storage
    4000 shields
    200 m/s speed
    44 module laser
    2 block jumpdrive

47m Ship
    27000 e/s
    100000 power storage
    20000 shields
    190 m/s speed
    100 module laser
    10 block jump drive
    10 block scanner

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I got 2 more ships built.

Cargo/Passenger Ship

Outside view
    angel cargo 1.jpg

Front Room for passengers
    angel cargo 2.jpg

Back Room for Cargo
    angel cargo 3.jpg
    This ship also has... bridge with mini kitchen, tiny bathroom, tiny sick room. Ship systems include scanner, jump drive, passive stop(anti-gravity), passive explosive(momentum weapon protection).

Mobile Home Ship

Outside view
    angel home 1.jpg
    Bottom floor - you can see the kitchen corner, stairway, and bridge. This floor also has a small bedroom and bathroom.
    angel home 2.jpg
    Top Floor - contains sitting area, plant area, large bedroom, and huge windows.
    angel home 3.jpg

Ship systems include jump drive, passive stop(anti-gravity), passive explosive(momentum weapon protection).

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Science Ship

Systems include...
    Beam Weapon
    Shield Supply Beam
    Power Supply Beam
    Astrotech Beam
    Stop Computer (100% anti-gravity)
    Explosive computer (100% momentum weapon protection)
    EMP Computer (25% power damage protection)
    Scanner
    Jump Drive

I was thinking that if it's meant to be studying wormholes and other spacial anomalies, it should have lots of passive protection systems.

Outside View - The ring thing is full of scanners
    angel science 1.jpg

Upper Science Lab for plants
    angel science 2.jpg

Lower Science Lab for minerals
    angel science 3.jpg

Also the fleet is completed.
    Kingofanime_Fleet_Submission_4

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I trust those hazardous specimens are properly contained?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I just realized today that I could post a picture of this. This is my long term project that I have been slowly working on for quite a while. It is a huge chunk of interior that I hope to someday build a ship around. I like building interiors, I like planning them out. The interior decorating is probably 15-20% done.

The last room that I can think to add is a decorative shipyard-like hanger. I plan on putting it underneath the rear hanger, and connecting it to the cargo and manufacturing deck.

The row of blue lights is where the wireless elevator is located, next to every elevator stop is also a small transporter room, because I don't have time to wait for elevators. The forward hanger has a rail door on each side of the ship, and will eventually house 3 shuttlecraft and 2 small cargo ships. The rear hanger also has a working rail door and will eventually house 2 assault craft. The 2 space suit-up rooms have Decontamination Chambers. They're basically a small rooms you stand in and a rail door closes in front of you, then a bunch of lights randomly blink around you, then the door opens back up.

The rough outline of the ship has a shelf like space in the back that I may put a bunch of rails on so I can drag along some random small ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I added some more rooms to my interior chunk.

Farming Area (does not contain plants yet)

Large center farming hallway. Contains fruit trees and plant lab in back.
    farming big tunnel.jpg
    The farming area includes 4 smaller plant hallways.
    farming tunnel.jpg

command deck public bathroom

All of my crew quarters have bathrooms, but what do you do when your 9 decks away from your quarters, and you gotta go? You use this bathroom.
    bathroom.jpg

Shipyard

Even though shipyards aren't usable on ships yet, It doesn't hurt to have a 3rd hanger bay.
    shipyard.jpg

I also added 4 spare rooms to the recreation deck. Because what happens if someone has a birthday party, or someone plays a musical instrument in their spare time and wants to put on a performance? Where do those things happen? I remember a star trek next generation episode where they put on a musical performance on the enterprise, I have no idea what that room was, I assume it was some kind of spare room for random events that don't happen often enough to warrant a dedicated room.

My general rule is that a room has to make sense on a federation starship or a real life aircraft carrier for me to include it on my interior chunk.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have four larger/nicer quarters I call my officer's quarters. 2 of them I renamed to "VIP Guest Quarters", but I might eventually build guest quarters somewhere else, and rename these back to Officer's Quarters.

I also decorated some of my security section. The yellow stripe on the wall represents the section or deck you're in. Yellow is security.

Security Center
    security center.jpg
    1 of 6 holding cells
    holding cell.jpg
    Security Chief Office
    Security Chief Office.jpg
    Interrogation Room and Brain Scanner 9000
    Interrogation room.jpg

Reactions: Scypio and Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    More rooms decorated...

Core room
    core room.jpg

Main engineering
    main engineering.jpg

My main engineering room is the first time I used the new 3d console block. The lack of other color versions makes me hesitant to use it.

Reactions: Rumcajz and Scypio
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have completed enough rooms on my big interior chunk to build a shell around it. This ship will someday be my survival mode mothership. The large amount of interior and hangers may weaken the ship a little, but it will still be the largest ship I've ever made. At 235m long and tall it should be big enough to be safe from most future npc factions, but small enough that it loads reasonably quick.

I plan on using the flat spots on the inside of the tails as a sort of parking lot for random ships. The hangers will be mostly used for ships that are designed to fit in them.

Reactions: Magrim and Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have been adding some more maintenance tunnels. Not the most beautiful part of my ship, but they will be useful and functional in a survival world. They provide easy access to logic rooms and docked entity cores.

This is the entrance to one of the maintenance tunnels. This one is located in the rear-top hanger (assault craft hanger) and leads to the top hanger door.
    maint 1.jpg

This is an outside view of the maintenance tunnel.
    maint 2.jpg

This is an inside view of the maintenance tunnel. It's a small, cramped, grey area.
    maint 3.jpg

This is the end of the maintenance tunnel leading to the top hanger door space.
    maint 4.jpg

Here you can see that the maintenance tunnel provides easy access to the top hanger door's core. Also, if you accidentally switch to a docked entity when flying, and exit it, this is where you will end up. I had to remake and redock my rail doors to get the cores positioned right.
    maint 5.jpg

This is my main elevator shaft. I added a ramped area on the floor to provide easy access to the elevator core underneath. The wireless access points are on the back of the elevator and are also accessible.
    maint 6.jpg

This is one of my logic rooms. I have many logic rooms, and they are all accessible through a mini-maze of cramped maintenance tunnels. I felt like dark grey with an orange floor was a good maintenance area color scheme.
    maint 7.jpg

I am growing rather fond of my maintenance tunnels, I may someday add more detail to them.

Reactions: Scypio