Khan! Teaser

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1

[DOUBLEPOST=1423982392,1423980623][/DOUBLEPOST]Ship built by Gaeasson.
    Enterprise-E helped with Piloting
    Used Greenscreen Mod and 6 hours of rendering effects

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    enterprise E i did not see an enterprise E since the E was a sovereign class starship whereas the two ships that were shown were a 23rd century miranda class and a 23rd century constitution refit which was USS Enterprise A and the miranda class USS Reliant NCC-1864

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    enterprise E i did not see an enterprise E since the E was a sovereign class starship whereas the two ships that were shown were a 23rd century miranda class and a 23rd century constitution refit which was USS Enterprise A and the miranda class USS Reliant NCC-1864
    Enterprise-E is a player name

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I don't know how I feel about the beg for likes in the start of the video... Nice ship though.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I don't know how I feel about the beg for likes in the start of the video... Nice ship though.
    In all the 1700+ releases, I never had asked for likes before. This reaction is pretty boring. Please help me to help this game to grow. I have been doing it long enough for people to know I want the game to succeed.

The first time I ask for a Like, I get miserable reactions. It's a wonder bigger Channels don't come back eh?
    You guys will be prophets of your own Doom ;D **
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424128662,1424128603][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Khaning soon?
    You have a healthy sense of Humor. I Like that. It's inspiring to me.
    Bored of Fun Police now.

** some people don't get my sense of humour, that's fine but please remember I am a passionate player of starmade, so many of these Jokes are sarcastic or ironic. this can easily be taken out of context. However Most people know the meaning of "jest" -- Also most importantly have fun!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    The first time I ask for a Like, I get miserable reactions. It's a wonder bigger Channels don't come back eh?
    You guys will be prophets of your own Doom ;D
    You're like asking for a shitstorm with that attitude of yours, parading all over the place.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    suggestion

either turn off shadows, or install @crusades extended shadows mod, it looks ridiculous when doing panning shots of the ships.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    suggestion

either turn off shadows, or install @crusades extended shadows mod, it looks ridiculous when doing panning shots of the ships.
    This

also it would've been cooler if you had the music from the actual fight scene
    but that's just me

You guys will be prophets of your own Doom ;D
    Literally one post, and all he said was that he wasn't sure how he felt. And you WONDER why there are people who don't like you.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Interesting use of the green screen mod.

Ps: Get rekt

Edit: ^ this is a joke btw

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tomino_sama
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    suggestion

I agree that the shadows did look off. I didn't know about the extended shaders mod, so will be using that now. Thanks for the suggestion.

about the "call to action" [LIKE FOR KHAN]
    if there are enough likes on a short teaser it is understood to mean that the creator will expand the release. In this context the "trailer / teaser" is made to see if the audience wants a follow up.

The sequence shot is themed from the scene before the second fight int he movie. All that is happening is the enterprise is looking for Khan, and features the battle damaged hull from the first fight (seen at 0:20 seconds)

I have had suggestions from the community that i might enhance improve my content. Using Likes as a guage is a way to get that feedback. If people like it I make more content like that. It is only a rough guage, but it helps beyond actual comments.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424216005,1424214559][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Interesting use of the green screen mod.

Ps: Get rekt

Edit: ^ this is a joke btw
    Also this is Awesome! Great use of the mod mate :D

I released the greenscreen RAWs from the khan teaser as a competition to anyone interested in trying out there own editing skills.

Here is the link to the media if you want to have a go -
    https://slack-files.com/T039RKV72-F03MCQ336-486d7d6854

And here are the Current entries up to now :)

channel: LegoRobot17

channel: Yelby2

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Tomino_sama I'm glad that you like that image :D

Apart from the lens flare that screenshot is actually 100% ingame content. All credits go to Deadlis for that pic. As for that huuuuuuuuge 1:1 scale vengeance it's currently being hand built by the Starfleet faction (they're crazy).

Reactions: Tomino_sama
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This

also it would've been cooler if you had the music from the actual fight scene
    but that's just me
    I agree with you that this would have been cooler with the "Copyright Musics" that will flag me on "Content ID" - This is the reason we can't have nice things.