Kelvin Timeline Excelsior [WIP]

Reaction score
    It looks great from a distance. Extremely impressive. Can we get a close-up of the turrets?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    While those are very nicely designed turrets, I feel like a recessed or internal design might be a bit better for a Star Trek ship. Keeps the outer hull smooth.

If you'd like examples check out the latest version of my Excelsior or GaeasSon's TOS Constitution. Mine are a recessed ball turret, while his are almost completely inside the hull with a tiny emitter on the outer surface. Just food for thought!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was thinking the same thing, so I will get busy on the internal turrets, however for now the top one are staying.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well scrapped the turret idea all together just gonna go with internal weapons and forgo the turrets, I mean when am I going to take it into combat so once that is done we will be releasing the ship as is with a few RP areas. That is all as it stands folks sorry but all of our major server ppl are on vacation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    now here are two of the RP zones inside the ship the Bridge and the Tree Lounge. the main and second engineering RP zones have yet to be done stay with us as we continue this build.

RP Zones:

there are the RP zones so far please leave positive comments and leave the negative at the door.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well this ship will soon be released as is, the server is once again overloaded with Bp's and we need to make room for new ships so I am happy
    to announce that in three days time after the wedging is done she will be up for download.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    to bad i was on vacation when this was started, weaponry would be done by now. :p
    at least i can focus on my projects now on the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay folks the ship is done being wedged and has been uploaded. it is an "AS IS" build so please enjoy as this will be the last ship that is uploaded. As a server we have many more builds and we will post pics but we will not upload them, as per orders from the server owner
    please understand that while we have had good comments and so on through our builds there has been too much negative. we hope you
    enjoy the Kelvin Timeline Excelsior. From Sunfleet Shipyards and Doomed_Space GLHF playing Starmade.

Reactions: Gasboy
    Reaction score
    oh SHIIET.

AWESOME SHIP DUDE!!!
    [doublepost=1476897660,1476897537][/doublepost]
    Righty then...

No.

I hate it. It's just a less warship-y Vengeance painted white. It bears zero resemblance to an excelsior class beyond the name painted on the hull. Regardless, that's critisim for the guy who did the original model, whom you forgot to credit again USS Excelsior (Kelvin Timeline)

Oh, and you forgot your mirrors while building the nacelles. Sym mode and text don't mix well.
    I'll be negative as well then:

fuck off and go back to humping Deadlis 's vengeance

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    fuck off and go back to humping Deadlis 's vengeance
    It's my vengeance aswell :'(

And I'll shove what ever I like into it's aft hangar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't get me wrong, I like the ship. It's just the wrong name and the credit theft thing... :/

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    You've done an amazing job of recreating my ship there dude. Did you ever see the bridge I made for her?

Reaction score
    Here's some pics of the bridge I made - essentially a faithful remake of the USS Vengeance bridge but in white, plus some shots of the original model.

Attachments