Kaiserliche Marinewerften: First 300m Ship, (WIP) Deus Ex Krieg

Reaction score
    Technically they have 1 health, but every weapon (Even a 2 block cannon-cannon slave) does one damage per hit.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Need a break from logic. I was messing with the eagle and figured I'd add a few things. I also started working on a smaller eagle for when I make the smaller ships.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Today was productive :P Nothing like placing blocks and being creative to counter weeks of writing papers. I Started messing about with my drone bays. I know that not everyone agrees on the same ship scale but, to me, drones are small..... really really small XD. In any case, I'm having fun with small 4x5 drones. I Also re-made my wreath. I figured a better way to make it look like win sauce. I even got work done on my missile bays (with working doors). I only have four bay doors right now and I think five would be pushing it. I removed one drone bay door just behind the midsection in order to make a USD. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be done with the exterior soon. I just have some touching up before working on the beast of an interior. Enjoy!!! OH And I changed some things to fit the German Empire (Deutsches Kaiserreich) theme.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Took some time to build a small shuttle. Just wanted to make a little craft to get from A-B. It even has a jump drive.... granted charging it will drain power >.> Feel free to share your thoughts on it! It's my first time building something small that a player can enter.

Length: 26m
    Height: 7m
    Width: 19m
    Max Speed: 86
    Shields: 7,859

Reaction score
    Messing about with a bomber design. I'm amazed at how fast I can put something together after working on my cruiser for so long. Bomber is still a WIP

Reaction score
    Took a minute or two so I could mess with a 100m build. I'm sure I'll keep it as part of my fleet when I'm done :p It's a Frigate and I like the way it's coming along. It's just nice to take a break from my Cruiser at the moment. Do you think that the Frigate matches the style of my Cruiser? It doesn't have the white on it that my Cruiser does so I'm not sure if it looks like it matches the theme :/

Reaction score
    Yeah, it matches theme pretty well. Match color schemes if you can, more important are design themes, and there are some obvious commonalities of design between the two.

A good job yet again.

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    Yeah, it matches theme pretty well. Match color schemes if you can, more important are design themes, and there are some obvious commonalities of design between the two.

A good job yet again.
    Thank you sir! Yeah I need to polish off the shell of both ships and then interior work. The only color I'm missing is white but I think I might over do it if I add too much to the frigate. We shall see!

Reaction score
    Don't get too confusing, include spaces where nothing's happening (Blank faces or walls) to give eyes a spot to rest, instead of being overloaded by details.