Kaiserliche Marinewerften: First 300m Ship, (WIP) Deus Ex Krieg

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1

Yeah....... I would work on it for it a bit, then go mine ore so I could come back and set up the chain for the armor...... and paint.... it was fun but time consuming. Due to me being the only one continually active, I moved servers and now have creative mode :) I iz happy

Reaction score
    Started working on the bridge and started marking areas for more AMS. Also added a shape to the lower front of the ship. Because this is my first build I completely missed the proportions and wanted to draw the nose out more without rebuilding the whole thing. After the majority being done, I should have made this guy about 200m longer :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Absolutely phenomenal! Even with her lookin scary enough she would be even scarier when leading a fleet around!

Reaction score
    Absolutely phenomenal! Even with her lookin scary enough she would be even scarier when leading a fleet around!

I'm planning on making a carrier after this one. The carrier should be much much larger and menacing. Thank you for the complements. I really like how the eagle turned out :P

Reaction score
    I decided to work some more on the back of the ship. I wanted to play with some shapes to see what I could pull off.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    As you've been so good to comment on my thread, thought I'd take a look at yours.. Have to say, your ship is pretty damned awesome.

Reactions: Col_Kurtz
    Reaction score
    Update time!!!! So I think I'm close to done with the back of the ship. I keep finding cool things to do as I learn how to make the shapes work for me.

Note: (A) White zones marked with a cross are for turrets. ( I still have to come up with a design that fits my taste :p)
    (B) Replaced the majority of yellow pipe with brown due to there being too much yellow causing too much contrast.

This is the under side of my ship.

Shot from above.

Rear with new details.

Rear upper.

Rear lower.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I must say your craftsmanship outdoes mine. As I am more for functionality than aesthetics, you seem to have gone for a balanced and well thought out take on both. I would be hard pressed to go against a small task force of this single ship.

Reaction score
    I must say your craftsmanship outdoes mine. As I am more for functionality than aesthetics, you seem to have gone for a balanced and well thought out take on both. I would be hard pressed to go against a small task force of this single ship.

Yeah it's extremely hard for me to accept that this singular ship wont be good at everything. Knowing that, I'm doing my best to focus on a well rounded ship without overdoing any one area. The deck guns will be more aesthetic while I'll depend on AMS and Shields. I'm still not even close to working on ship systems. I took a break from the command deck to make some AMS turrets, and that alone has been a pain. While I've got the hang of building, I'm still learning systems.

I'm making sure that I cut out every block of dead weight so it can be filled with systems

Here are my attempts at AMS turrets with the last picture being what I'm settling on.
    The final one is a 3x3 ball of awesome with a full 360 arc. His firing arc is only limited by how deep I have him embedded in the ship for a low profile look.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Turret from last post is up on the Community Content page. Link on Page 1 Post 1 of this thread. Enjoy!

Reaction score
    I need to get back to my build. Taking time off to get through the holidays, but im feelin the itch!
    I was wondering where you went :P I had taken a look at your channel just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Here in the next week or so I should be moving so I'll have my break then.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I was wondering where you went :p I had taken a look at your channel just to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Here in the next week or so I should be moving so I'll have my break then.

Yeah, I hadnt played robocraft in like 6 months so I spent a week taking a look at the most recent release. That and I was getting burned on my build, but now I have a few new ideas to plop in.

Reaction score
    I'm having too much fun making pipes. I messed with the rear of the ship again...... couldn't help it lol. Got some work done on the bridge, still feeling out some ideas and shapes. Trying the antenna from X3 APs Heavy Centaur. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz and Top 4ce
    Reaction score
    I like the shape of the bridge and am pleased with how the engines turned out. Hopefully I can figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of the dead space :p

Last edited: