Read by Schine Jump Drive as a Slave and Master System: Charge lasers, jump drive diversity, and more!

Reaction score
    Fair enough

The reason we can't salvage none overheating ships is because they used to be the best weapon. Ignored shields, instant damage, you got the destroyed blocks. Your suggestion would be the same.
    Yes it would, my suggestion was made in jest. While it would be cool to see a big sphere of missing blocks on a ship it would be way over powered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Still, I think it would be fun/ probably OP, but fun, to just give his warp salvage torpedo the same restrictions as the beam, and a ridiculous reload time, small yield, nothing like the 50m radius. Balance it so it reflects the same
    Salvage rate, blocks per second.. granted I would pretty much go out and put 100 of these and make some kind of instant world reaper, so never mind :D

Reaction score
    Jump + Pulse Slave = Group warp. The ship emits a large pulse, and any ship that is more than 75% inside the area is pulled into the warp as well. Hurray for kidnapping! (...and also stealing asteroids!)
    I think instead of 75% inside it should open a worm hole that goes to a selected point within 16 sectors( one system), and gravity( on the level of worm holes) would pull ships toards the center, when a part of the ship touched to center it would warp. Gravity would increase as you got closer, and more modules mean greater effect range and power. Massive power cost and charge time, you need to actively hold down the jumpdrive for like 2 min to charge it, the worm hole lasts one minute. When ships warp out they, like in jump drives, maintain thier velocity to prevent clipping. Your jump drives in the gravity field would have a reduced range the farther in you go.