JOIN STARJITA!

Reaction score
    Looks like my beautiful spawn was erased, but have no fear, soon it will rise like a space phoenix from the ashes :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    some members of the server hav set up a raidcall group.

Name: StarJitaOnline
    group id#: 6961026

good SM server btw

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In the month or so I\'ve been playing on this server it seems it has been the most sturdy and reliable server I\'ve been on yet. I know that it takes a lot to overload and crash it. The ships are unique, the players are generally nice, and everybody seems helpful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is the adress of the server forum? I want to advertise my new Bounty Hunter contracts.

Reaction score
    Due to recent issues we\'ve been having with the latest official update, I\'ve updated the server to the hotfix. You\'ll need to update your client to log in, just dump the contents of this zip into your StarMade folder, and you\'re good to go!

http://files.star-made.org/build/pre/starmade-build_20130922_201101.zip

Reaction score
    So after a ton of attempts to fix our issues, including updating to the most recent dev build, rolling back, restoring backups, deleting entire sectors, and meticulously searching for corrupt entities in every corner of the galaxy to no avail, I was forced to wipe the server. So sorry to anyone who lost a lot (which was a lot of people), but I hope you enjoy getting a fresh start. Please check out the rules on the forums, as they have become a bit more detailed as to help prevent problems like the ones we had from happening again (hopefully)!

Master_chief_150

Ol' Reliable
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can you please bring it back up? its been down for 28 hours! im really wanting to join back on so i can finish my CTF.

Master_chief_150

Ol' Reliable
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    BRING IT BACK ON! I WANT TO PLAY. IT HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR AGES AND I WANT TO FINISH MY NEW CTF!