J&J Anchorwerks

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wow that's a lot of beautiful work just on one page! Keep up the great work! :D

Reaction score
    Thanks Jan! Glad someone is enjoying them :) I've got lots more ships to share with you all... Didn't realized I had this many.... It's kind of nice to get them out there finally.

Working on a new ship plus retrofitting "Spaceballs One" and will release it for download once complete.

Found some supplies the other day so I'm ready to start building again:

NOTE: I didn't build either of these ships. Sven_The_Slayer's Shuttle with Dalmont's ship in the background.

Reaction score
    J&J Anchorwerks === Spaceball One - Empty

This was the 2nd ship I ever build in Starmade about a year ago. It took me quite a long time to build but kind of taught me some of the fundamentals of Starmade. Like docking turrets and ships, wedge work, lighting etc...

I've stripped all the systems out and provided the download for you to do what you want with it. Enjoy!

== Download Link ==

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #010 - Grand Impel Nexus Carrier - WIP

This is one that I've really wanted to finish. Needs a full overhaul of just about everything on board including the 48 turrets and the over 50 ships that are docked on there. It houses a near complete interior with some cool rooms. I especially like that engineering room I posted above. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    New Project: The Aliant

Lots of work left on the exterior including turrets, thrusters and much more detailing but the systems inside are pretty much complete. I plan on having a moderate interior with only the bare necessities.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Cadence Division === Entry #005 006 007 - Orbital Defense Platform Mk2, Mk3 and Goliath

Orbital Defense Platform Mk2

Orbital Defense Platform Mk3

ODP Goliath

This one is designed to carry 2 MK2 or Mk3's for delivery or more firepower. Still a WIP.

Are these Ships that you leave undocked floating where they are meant to defend or are they stations?

Reaction score
    Are these Ships that you leave undocked floating where they are meant to defend or are they stations?
    I had originally designed these to be stations but I didn't have the knowledge of how to /save stations so I built them as ships. I actually built the original Mk1 in my SP as a station a long time ago but was bummed when I thought I couldn't save it as a blueprint. Also it kind of sucked.

I imagined them scattered around the perimeter of my primary sectors essentially functioning as a first line of defense. The Goliath can be a defense platform as well as deliver 2 Mk3 or Mk2 platforms.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I could always use someone of your caliber in my faction ;)

Reaction score
    J&J Anchorwerks - HQ and Prime Production Facilities on GenXNova.

Great server by the way, with great admins and active community. I highly recommend it! I built all the ships and base with blocks either traditionally salvaged from stations with beams or by making the blocks with the previous incarnation of the crafting systems (not recipes)

Reactions: Rumcajz