J&J Anchorwerks

Reaction score
    Welcome to J&J Achorwerks.

I've been putting off doing this for quite some time now. My plan was to unveil my fleet once the new site launched but it didn't really work out. Most of these ships/stations/planets are in progress or will not be completed at all due to the game mechanics progressing faster than I can finish building something. That means for now, most of these ships will only include pictures and not very many stats if any at all.

The shipwerks is split into 3 divisions:

Cadence Division - Military
    Domicile Division - Civilian (Sanitation, industrial, pleasure craft, transport)
    Trace Division - SMedit Creations, Signs and Logos

Shall we move onto the builds now?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #001 - Advanced Prototype Research Facility

This secret facility is designed to research advancements in small military ships. The station itself is capable of simulating planet like gravity despite not being a planet. This allows the ships to undergo even more types of tests and research.

Reaction score
    Domicile Division === Entry #001 - Domicile Division Main Shipwerks and Arena

This dual purpose planet serves as the Domicile Division's main shipyard as well as an arena on top of the planet. In the last picture you can see the new garbage barge sanitation ship(in green) as well as the new high speed luxury cruise ship under construction(in grey).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #002 - Prototype - Capital Destroyer

Currently has no on board weapons and having it's turret refit with the advanced weapons released in the recent updates. Ship is the largest I've built in the game at ~600m in length. It's pretty much solid systems with lots of space inside to have a nice interior if I get around to making it ;)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Cadence Division === Entry #002 - Prototype - Capital Destroyer

Currently has no on board weapons and having it's turret refit with the advanced weapons released in the recent updates. Ship is the largest I've built in the game at ~600m in length. It's pretty much solid systems with lots of space inside to have a nice interior if I get around to making it ;)
    Beautiful ship!

Reaction score
    Domicile Division === Entry #004 - Consignment Class Freighter

This freighter packs quite a punch with its turrets but has no weapons on board. It also has (used to) more than enough thrust to safely get away from any pirates it may encounter. Notice the docked ship on the door? With the purchase of this seal you can be guaranteed that your goods have not been touched by any pirates scum.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #004 - Sublimate Class Utility Vessel

The perfect ship to clean up after a battle. Lots of docks, salvage beams and repair drones as well as a top of the line mobile medical facility.

Reaction score
    Thanks man,

I apologize for the lack of enthusiasm in the posts. I'm hoping the pictures speak for themselves. If anyone would like any more pics or details about the builds, please feel free to ask ask! Good news is that pretty much from the moment the new weapons were announced, I stopped putting amc's and missiles on my ships. I could be persuaded to upload any of these ships/stations/planets if there is any interest and they are in pretty good shape for a retrofit(especially with the new filter remove tool). I probably won't be retrofitting very many of these old builds myself but I do have one specific "one" in mind that would probably be received quite well around these parts.

Stay tuned, there is a lot more stuff to come :)

Old Pic from v0.09xx

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #005 006 007 - Orbital Defense Platform Mk2, Mk3 and Goliath

Orbital Defense Platform Mk2

Orbital Defense Platform Mk3

ODP Goliath

This one is designed to carry 2 MK2 or Mk3's for delivery or more firepower. Still a WIP.

Reaction score
    Cadence Division === Entry #008 - The Beemstar Mk2

This ship was an old attempt to make a steampunk inspired ship. I'm not actually a fan of anything steampunk related but thought it would be cool to give it a shot in starmade.