Items and blocks in shop should cost more

Reaction score
    Some things in the trading guild shop, should be more expensive, Because since its easy to get up to thousands of credits, items in the shop should be more expensive (to be more challenging). And besides staying like how it is right now would make the game a bit too easy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Right now the trading guild aren't very good businessmen. It is tough for them to make a profit when the shops sell stuff for the same price that they buy them. I do think the shops should by default charge at least 20% more for everything than what they buy it for.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I agree with the idea. It would also give a bit of incentive to craft your ship from materials rather than selling materials to buy your ship.

Reaction score
    Is there a way admins can change the shop prices in the game? Not just a personal one but those that spawn. I think if there is a way to make certain items a lot more expensive might bring a little balance to the economy. I would like to make most the the computers a great deal more expensive and the bobby AI, but it would also need to make the ships in the catalogs prices be affected by this change also.

Much more complex idea to add to the game how about a way to combine say 1000 power reactors into a 1 Dark Energy Reactor that only produces say 20x the power of a normal one. 1000 cannons and 1000 beams to make 1 Dark Matter Cannon 10x more powerful then normal. Have these items not able to be bought or sold at shops make people use the Advanced Factory to combine them with.

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Some things in the trading guild shop, should be more expensive, Because since its easy to get up to thousands of credits, items in the shop should be more expensive (to be more challenging). And besides staying like how it is right now would make the game a bit too easy.
    IDK if things should be more expensive across the board, but some changes do need to be made. The Guild should sell for higher prices than they buy, for one thing.

C4N

Reaction score
    I saw this, but i have no idea on how to use it.

Look at the file ...\customBlockConfig\BlockConfigImportTemplate.xml

Reaction score
    As long as this is in game as a problem : Broken Economy

It does not matter what prices we have, unless they are identical in every shop and trade station with 1-5% variation in them +-3% on availability.