Issue with fleets, just me?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Whenever my fleet leaves the sector and becomes unloaded. They never reload (Even when I am in the sector they are meant to be in) or follow any further orders. They just do nothing. However when I restart the client the fleet seem to have followed the commands previously given and now act as normal, until they unload again.

While I presume that the fleets are acting as normal server side and it is just that on my client this is not shown. Having to restart the client is very annoying and trying to coordinate battles is impossible :(

Does this happen to anyone else?

Captain Anthros.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    What are your computer specs? Are you able to load other nearby entities?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The rest of the game seems to act as normal I can even fire on the enemies in the target sector. But they do not take damage. Then after reset everything is different from what I could see and nothing I personally did before reset happened. It's almost as if I go into a separate instance. If I fly away rather than reset I can load other entities and interact with them as normal. But fleet will never reappear or react to an order until reset.

Windows 10 pro 64 bit

Proccessor: AMD A8-6600

8GG RAM

GeForce GTX 660 Ti

Java and Graphics drivers are up to date as is the client etc..

Thanks

Captain Anthros

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It could be that GTX 660. I used to use one of those on an older PC. I upgraded to a GTX 760 and got a BIG difference in drawn objects for this game.

One more thing; check and make sure you are running the 64bit version of Java. If you are not, uninstall all versions of Java, then install the new 64 bit version. After that, increase your Min/Max values for ram in the StarMade startup.

That should help out a lot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hmm I hope to be able to upgrade that then. I spent this months cash on green screen equipment lol. Yeah I have the 64-bit Java. The game runs really well except fleets.. lol

Captain Anthros