Invisible blocks/flickering

Reaction score
    UPDATE EDIT: I fixed my problem by enabling advanced settings, and turning VBO Bulk-Mode OFF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The release build worked great, no issues. Upon testing the latest dev build, all forms of blocks flicker and dissapear depending on the camera angle. Shooting the blocks causes large chunks to disappear and reappear on things like asteroids/ships/etc.

Gameplay is completely smooth. No issues with FPS at all, but the blocks just arent being drawn right for me.

I play this on a toaster: Intel i7 4500u 8g ram

Integrated HD4400 graphics

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Hello there, thanks for reporting, please try the \"predictable game state\"
    thing from http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug
    In case it still happens, Update java and your video driver.
    Then please report back again if still flickering.

Thank you.
    - Andy

Reaction score
    I tried changing every setting going lower, then higher on different options one at a time, and tried a few combinations. Changing texture packs and resolutions was also unneffective. I had to revert to the stable build for now unfortunately. The textures that do load seem random. Some blocks only draw textures on 2 or 3 of the sides for example.

Reaction score
    Just a quick update. I fixed my problem by enabling advanced settings, and turning VBO Bulk-Mode OFF. It was in the changelog a few updates back, so after seeing it I decided to try disabling it, and thank god it worked!

Please keep this as an option in for all future updates(or at least until maximum compatability is achieved with the option turned on)